The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 426 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 3263764164224234244254264274284294304364765269261426 ... LastLast
Showing results 8,501 to 8,520 of 29136
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    oh. well, welcome back home anyway bro. cant wait to see updates updates updates!!!
    udates coming soon bro, should be tomorrow

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    If you guys are worried about cold/battery, just buy a marine case, that will keep it nice and warm specially if you insulate it too.

The G looks good by the way BJ.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    yeah BJ car looks good, glad you got back safe.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    udates coming soon bro, should be tomorrow
    yay
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member

Blehhh....she'll be getting some much needed upgrades.

xmas lights courtesy of me. I know the tree looks retarded, kinda hard to wrap lights around them when there are no leaves. lol

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

here,s my newest addition. i need to clean her up and take pics of the outside though.
    got this on monday and installed today. thank you so much Fred, this is so much better than where i had the gauges before. cant wait to have it wrapped in CF goodness. enjoy

TGC Regular
    Not a fan of the other fog lights (a bit excessive)

or the grill

but looking forward for the changes

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post

Blehhh....she'll be getting some much needed upgrades.

yeah im not really understanding why more foglights would be needed on the newer jdm bumper. hmm to each his own but i think it would clean up that front dramatically to lose those lights.

Daym BJ! thats some Serious $$ on gauges about 600+$??
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Gauges look awesome BJ

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Daym BJ! thats some Serious $$ on gauges about 600+$??
    yeah, lol. my baby gets the best.lol. i was going to go with Defi gauges but i like the fact that i can change things up with the AEM digital display gauges when i feel like it. i can change the faces to black faces with a silver bezel in a couple of minutes. they werent bought all at once though, that would have killed the bank. these total up to $875 just for the gauges. but they are bad ass.

here,s my newest addition. i need to clean her up and take pics of the outside though.
    got this on monday and installed today. thank you so much Fred, this is so much better than where i had the gauges before. cant wait to have it wrapped in CF goodness. enjoy

those are some faucking baller ass gauges. I sat here for about 10 mins looking for the tru-boost then I realized you were all-motor. I was expecting the whole catalog. It looks good BJ, looks DAMN good.

lol no Tru Boost right now. i may do it in the future though right now im having much too much fun having the baddest NA galant.

yeah i figure they were that price cuz my Aem ugeo was $250 alone, so i just went with greddy boost/egt for $300. Those defi gauges are SICK!..But thats going to be sick with CF might have to let whoever doing your do mine =)
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post

xmas lights courtesy of me. I know the tree looks retarded, kinda hard to wrap lights around them when there are no leaves. lol
    Did you put a green bulb for your license plate?

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Did you put a green bulb for your license plate?
    naw its supposed to be blue but it looks green on pics. for some reason. lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    rice!

haha, I was gonna say bro, Filipino's take Christmas too far! LoL Just playin'

Experienced TGC Member
    yeah im not really understanding why more foglights would be needed on the newer jdm bumper. hmm to each his own but i think it would clean up that front dramatically to lose those lights.
    Strictly for the winter months and winter months only. Ill be pulling them off once the snow is done. Upstate its pretty dark and we get some shitty snow. And for some reason. i always have trouble seeing on dark rainy/wet nites. I might have nite blindness.:smt017

Page 426 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 3263764164224234244254264274284294304364765269261426 ... LastLast