The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 459 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559959 ... LastLast
Showing results 9,161 to 9,180 of 29136
    Nice, the wheels themselves are +30mm right? And are the spacers in front AND rear, or just the front?

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    well if you can get out of there with them alive then thats fine, its at my friends house and he has quiet few fire arms :D
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    Got a new ballas and put my H.I.D.'s back in...........

I really missed them at night
    niiiice fudge why havent u done anything new u slackin homie wus up?
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

ASTIG, I love your car man!! just beautiful!!!cant wait to see some day photos.

Pete! Where did you get that from? Im guessing John,lol. thanks only took two photos of my car at this show. Cars were to close i didnt like it, but fun.
    Last edited by silver01g; 01-20-2009 at 08:29 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

thanks.

the wheels are 30mm offset 18x8 with 15 mm spacers.

GREEN is the new BLACK

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    that is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post

Where can i get this? And how much do they run? I dont think i have ever seen this befor. Anyone else have this?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g-ridda View Post
    niiiice fudge why havent u done anything new u slackin homie wus up?

It has been cold and no garage anymore so I haven't really been motivated. Don't worry I have a few things in the works. My 8g is dirty as hell right now........lol

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Where can i get this? And how much do they run? I dont think i have ever seen this befor. Anyone else have this?
    I'm pretty sure that's a custom made front bumper
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    It has been cold and no garage anymore so I haven't really been motivated. Don't worry I have a few things in the works. My 8g is dirty as hell right now........lol
    shiiit it aint dirtyer than mine put money on it lol
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    got to mess with the car a bit tonight. just gave it some negative camber using the camber plates and ingalls fastcams. I still even have the 15mm spacers on. Just trying it this low. Im gonna bring it up 1/2" for winter.

negative camber FTW!!!

I got Lakers suspension and brakes. LOL>.

oh god!!! She looks fucking titties dude.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    yea im guna say its a custom front and looks like molded for a wide body

Wow astig....I think that is the sickest wheel setup I have seen on a G to date.....so flush!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

thanks. I just finished cutting the fender lip in the rear for more clearance. There was some slight rubbing of the tires, because I dont want to add any more camber to the rear. I hope my neighbors didnt hear my rotozip.

there's still work to be done...still need to do some cutting into the front fenders and the flares. But that can wait till spring. Im gonna put back my winter wheels/tires and gonna raise the car up a bit tomorrow.

As far as the ride goes. I have the stiffness at 16/36 in all corners and it's just slightly harsher. but not bouncy. it definiteley feels more planted to the ground and has less of a body roll...and that's even without the front swaybar connected, because I had to cut the endlinks off...damn bolt and nut seized. just need to get an alignment tomorrow.

GREEN is the new BLACK

astig ur car is one of the sickest G's ive seen. keep it up. hopefully u come to any of the meets this year.

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

ASTIG, very very nice outcome. im glad you cambering in those fronts to get them flush. i think the only thing i would do now is probably go with a hubcentric 25mm spacer in the rear to help it be as flush as the fronts and have those fenders cut back to work with the new offset. the car is a model of cleanliness as it is though and i would gladly park next to you. lol. great job bro. that list i have for you should be in your inbox by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    Wow astig....I think that is the sickest wheel setup I have seen on a G to date.....so flush!
    aw marc, you had to shut me out like that?! lol i think mine would look a lot better than i used to if i just dropped it a little more with the summer wheel setup i have. those rotas look so epic from the side because of how concave they are for a fwd setup.

now that is SICK!

hey boost, what are your wheel/tire specs?

GREEN is the new BLACK

summer: Rota Boost 17X8.5 35mm offset on Hankook Z212's 225/45/17 f/r

winter: Stock EVO 8 wheels on bridgestone potenza G019's 225/45/17

thanks man, but i still absolutely love the way your car looks with the STi colored brembos. did you do them yourself?

yes, painted them myself. the paint isnt hi-temp caliper paint, but it was a special ordered paint. but I did use hi temp clear coat and brembo decals. so far they are holding up very well...no brownboo yet. hehe.

I love those rota boosts, I was thinking about those, but couldnt pass up the cheap MB wheels.

about the rears, you planning on putting on some neg camber right? I kinda hate the fender flares, because it just makes it even harder to get the wheels and tires to sit flush. on mine, the original rear fenders has been trimmed to about 3mm, but the flares are adding about 15mm. maybe thats why Triggermauve only has front flares.

thanks bro!

GREEN is the new BLACK

Page 459 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559959 ... LastLast