The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 507 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 74074574975035045055065075085095105115175576071007 ... LastLast
Showing results 10,121 to 10,140 of 29136
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    So tired of people having one track minds as to what a galant SHOULD look like. Man f' that. Both Galants look great. Many of us can only dream about hooking up our g's to put out the power they put out. Stop riding JDM c**k.
    applause
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Were the edits really necessary?

Now what was that for boostzealot?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

G_RIDE
    damn y u put stuff like that on there for? aint even right.

Quote Originally Posted by G_RIDE View Post
    damn y u put stuff like that on there for? aint even right.
    Because people get brain washed into on thinking things and instead of just appreciating someone's work, they hate on it because it isn't the way TGC says it should be. I have been on here for quite some time now, and all I see is new style JDM front, 3 gen tails, lips, painting interior pieces and carbon fiber parts when their car is slow as shit. Very few put time into the engine work and even fewer out of that have been able to produce something actually powerful. Instead of saying nice work...people say hey your bumper looks like shit. lol. come on now. Haven't your parents ever said if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it? Well if you can't say nice f'n whip when you see any 300+ whp Galant (a car that has shit ass power to begin with) then keep your mouth shut. Period. I think the edit he made was justified. He may have been harsh, but f' it. you get the point better that way.
    Last edited by Snowy; 03-20-2009 at 11:27 AM

Hahaha! That was funny. Its a suprise how much MY opinion can change things! Come on! So sue me if i think it looks like shit! Congrats on spending all that money and havin 600hp. Dont you feel like a winner now! I think when you can master a mix of looks and speed, then you have the ultimate car! I dont give a shit about hp! I care about the complete package. If it looks good, runs good, then it is good! Boostzealot's G is hawt cause it looks great AND has the balls to make it a threat! Some people are all about looks and just make show cars- good for them. Some people are all about horse power and just make race cars- good for them. I am the type of person that sits in the middle with a car that is not show and has some go. i dont waste all of my money on one or the other. I am looking for the all around car! AND THATS MY OPINION!!!! AND FUCK THOSE THAT CANT HANDLE IT!!!!!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

nice cars.

very mature fellas
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Hahaha! That was funny. Its a suprise how much MY opinion can change things! Come on! So sue me if i think it looks like shit! Congrats on spending all that money and havin 600hp. Dont you feel like a winner now! I think when you can master a mix of looks and speed, then you have the ultimate car! I dont give a shit about hp! I care about the complete package. If it looks good, runs good, then it is good! Boostzealot's G is hawt cause it looks great AND has the balls to make it a threat! Some people are all about looks and just make show cars- good for them. Some people are all about horse power and just make race cars- good for them. I am the type of person that sits in the middle with a car that is not show and has some go. i dont waste all of my money on one or the other. I am looking for the all around car! AND THATS MY OPINION!!!! AND FUCK THOSE THAT CANT HANDLE IT!!!!!
    The sad part is that you opinion doesn't really change anything. So many others hate on here too instead of giving props to someone who puts the time in to make it work out right.

I would expect that from TJ but boostzelot, either very nice cars. I 've always been impressed with build that both guys have done.

Look, all i said was that i didnt think the cut up bumper looked good. I never once said anything about him not havin anything JDM or not. I dont car if its jdm or not. I think there could have been a better way goin about it other than butchering the bumper. I have given my props to everyone on here that i thought deserved it including the two in the photo. All i was doing was stating my opinion about his fucking bumper. Anyone that knows me will tell you that i will state my opinion about everything, wether its good or not, cause it my be something the owner has never thought about before. and how are we hating on all of his work if all we are doin is stating that he needs to do something about that bumper? I think people like that are just asking for others to bow down and praise them. Fuck that! I will tell him to his face that he has a nice car and it my be fast, but fix that bumper cause it looks like shit!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    Gave her a quick clean up. I think these will be the last pics for a while, till after a few changes coming up.................
    I've told you this before, your car is tits!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

IP address check is very good right now!

Deleted those pics..thanks tj.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    more on this shot later. it will be epic though.
    This is my new favorite G.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    i'm not sure sure what drop you have...but do you rub when you have people in the back ? lol
    H&R Sport Springs w/AGX's No rub at all.
    Thanks for the comment as always Jigz, and happy birthday.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    I'm leaning too.. it looks like a whole different car... and sounds like one too

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    PS that pic is my desktop background

lol damn, some drama those photos caused. i went to work shortly after posting those pics and am on lunch reviewing replies and was like daammmn. lol its all good fellas, check this out, if you like the cars then fine say so. if you dont like the cars then fine, say so. but dont hate, dont be judgemental because of past events and dont throw shit out there because you want to be heard if you dont have any constructive critism. note the word constructive. people here have become complacent in making this place thrive like it used to and it has since become a place fueled by the opinions of newbs, drama lovers, and haters. not saying all of you are like that and most of you know i have been way level headed about quite a few things and will continue to be. so in closing ill just thank those who gave their compliments and hope to see some more galants that are more and more worthy of magazines and outside public opinion. k

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    lol it would look so much better with that hood of yours though. you know you want to let me buy it.....please

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    PS that pic is my desktop background
    mine too bro, lol mine too. i cant wait to get those Gram Lights though 18x9.5 ftmfw!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Because people get brain washed into on thinking things and instead of just appreciating someone's work, they hate on it because it isn't the way TGC says it should be. I have been on here for quite some time now, and all I see is new style JDM front, 3 gen tails, lips, painting interior pieces and carbon fiber parts when their car is slow as shit. Very few put time into the engine work and even fewer out of that have been able to produce something actually powerful. Instead of saying nice work...people say hey your bumper looks like shit. lol. come on now. Haven't your parents ever said if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it? Well if you can't say nice f'n whip when you see any 300+ whp Galant (a car that has shit ass power to begin with) then keep your mouth shut. Period. I think the edit he made was justified. He may have been harsh, but f' it. you get the point better that way.
    I usually stay out of this mess but I have to post because this post is ridiculous. How can you say that JDM etc. is all you see when our car of the month has none of that and it is labeled with a huge picture on the front page... and remember this person won by popular vote! Now yes I do rock the whole new style thing... why? Because it looks damn good... thats why its popular. It's not shunning the other stuff it is just that to the majority of the people on here would agree it looks hot. My boss who owns a mustang thinks it's hot.

And when someone says something looks bad they aren't trying to insult, its just constructive criticism. If you think it looks good then good for you its your car not theirs. Damn People learn to take some criticism and go hey maybe that doesn't look as good as I thought.

Now I do agree... if I have nothing nice to say I stay the hell out of it. But hey to each is his own if you want your car to be fast... then go that road... if you want it to look sexy... get that parts YOU like... if you want both like me. do both.

/rant

Page 507 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 74074574975035045055065075085095105115175576071007 ... LastLast