The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 516 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 164164665065125135145155165175185195205265666161016 ... LastLast
Showing results 10,301 to 10,320 of 29136
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    You have 2 sets of rails there yes ?

The one that's complete should just unbolt from the framing and the other one will just bolt back up in place albeit with a lil' modification, but you shouldn't need to weld anything.
    Ive got I rails from 7G and rails from EVO6.... So, you mean just to take from EVO6 the piece of rails that hold the seat to car, and change it for peace from galant? Its so simple?
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Strizi81 View Post
    @silver01g your Ride is so beatiful.

Got it Today

Purple T1R's Lug Nuts

And the New ARC Titanium Emblem

I love that purple, what color rims are they going on, and what color is your car?

thanks i love her, everybody tells me the samething. i just wish i had more work in the interior.

Well some of yall said that i should be glad that i didnt have a VRG lip, well ive thought about it and well im gonna do it. right now my VRG bumper is sratched up at the bottom from being to low, so i wanna get the lip so i when i do shows it would cover that part of the bumper up. it will only be put on for shows and events.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi View Post
    Ive got I rails from 7G and rails from EVO6.... So, you mean just to take from EVO6 the piece of rails that hold the seat to car, and change it for peace from galant? Its so simple?
    Pretty much, yes
    You might need to modify a little bit of it, but it should work.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    thanks i love her, everybody tells me the samething. i just wish i had more work in the interior.

Well some of yall said that i should be glad that i didnt have a VRG lip, well ive thought about it and well im gonna do it. right now my VRG bumper is sratched up at the bottom from being to low, so i wanna get the lip so i when i do shows it would cover that part of the bumper up. it will only be put on for shows and events.
    car looks good silver. But I got a question and I never understood this mentality.

Why do show car people buy parts and just use them "for shows only"?

Maybe it's just me, but when I buy exterior parts, i like to floss it everytime I drive the car. how do you keep from just leaving it off the car when you're not at a show?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    someone goto NTB today?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    car looks good silver. But I got a question and I never understood this mentality.

Why do show car people buy parts and just use them "for shows only"?

Maybe it's just me, but when I buy exterior parts, i like to floss it everytime I drive the car. how do you keep from just leaving it off the car when you're not at a show?
    Just wait until you see my VRG bumper and lip on the car, its low. It would scrap on your car for sure...pretty severely too. I'm only going to run the VRG-lip in the summer, and likely only when it is nice out too.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    now that your on coilovers you should make the front a bit stiffer that way you dont need to worry about the lip...when i had the vrg/ lip on my old g i was dropped pretty low and rarely ever had a problem scraping...thats driving all over nyc with crappy roads

well its not rubbing when i drive, it rubs when i enter deep driveways. even with a sharp turn action.

Yeah i know it will be low, but thats the look im looking for.

Well i drive my car all day everyday, so tryin to keep in with a fresh paint job is hard, Show cars that aint used on a daily basics then yeah i understand what you mean.

Yeah i have coilovers, but i dont wanna mess with them inelse i have to.

Here is the bumper now, as you can see with the lip it would cover it up. Ive repainted the bumper already and i dont wanna repaint again for a third time.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    well its not rubbing when i drive, it rubs when i enter deep driveways. even with a sharp turn action.

Yeah i know it will be low, but thats the look im looking for.

Well i drive my car all day everyday, so tryin to keep in with a fresh paint job is hard, Show cars that aint used on a daily basics then yeah i understand what you mean.

Yeah i have coilovers, but i dont wanna mess with them inelse i have to.

Here is the bumper now, as you can see with the lip it would cover it up. Ive repainted the bumper already and i dont wanna repaint again for a third time.
    That is why I have not dropped mine. It sits low with the body kit I added.

O yeah a bodykit will be low with out a drop. Heather (flutterbyfilms) has that problem with hers, but i have a JDM bumper which is stock. at stock height it would look just like another stock bumper.

Here is how mine sits with no drop. The bottom of my bumber looks like yours. P think the 9g sticks farther out front also.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    air bag it!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    More pics of your car....now...

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    More pics of your car....now...
    Mine or His?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Team Holtes...with a nice drop and some bigger wheels, your 9g would look pretty gangsta!

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Team Holtes...with a nice drop and some bigger wheels, your 9g would look pretty gangsta!

Thanks but it is my daily driver and it already rubs now. I did not go bigger rims because I did not want to give you the ride quaility.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    you should ask him about his emergency lights!

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    you should ask him about his emergency lights!
    Are these the ones you are talking about?

blue8g
    those are dang sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    those are dang sweet!
    Those are old videos. I have not had a chance to shoot new videos since I added more lights.

Page 516 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 164164665065125135145155165175185195205265666161016 ... LastLast