The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 952 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 452852902942948949950951952953954955956962100210521452 ... LastLast
Showing results 19,021 to 19,040 of 29136
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Acording to G-spot tut, it is only the 94-96 lip, this one looks simialar, i will fit it and let you know how it fits.
    oic well the one i was looking at was an actual 92 accord the lip its straight with no bends similar like the DIY lip.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Wth you say??? lol
    LOL! I have been wanting to do my tails the way you just did yours. When I got my tails done, they came out darker than I wanted them too. I always wanted them to be the shade that you just did yours like. Clear enough for ya? Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    LOL! I have been wanting to do my tails the way you just did yours. When I got my tails done, they came out darker than I wanted them too. I always wanted them to be the shade that you just did yours like. Clear enough for ya? Lol!
    Yeah that works haha I really didn't understand what you said lol. But yeah. How did you do yours? I did a light coat of nightshades a couple months who n I did another coat a coupe nights ago. They came out perfect. There like a nice cherry red.

Oh n when I did the first coat a couple months ago I sprayed the whole thing n with this time I taped off the reverse.
    Last edited by Corey2kG; 01-02-2011 at 07:46 PM

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Yeah that works haha I really didn't understand what you said lol. But yeah. How did you do yours? I did a light coat of nightshades a couple months who n I did another coat a coupe nights ago. They came out perfect. There like a nice cherry red.

Oh n when I did the first coat a couple months ago I sprayed the whole thing n with this time I taped off the reverse.
    I got my tails done at a local tuner shop 2 yrs ago. They used an exterior tint film, and there was only one shade at the time...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    Love the new look man!

It goes good with the rest of your black theme

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I got my tails done at a local tuner shop 2 yrs ago. They used an exterior tint film, and there was only one shade at the time...
    All I can say is nightshades FTW! Lol

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    thanks guys. Yes it's the hood Emerson posted up. Brand new still in the packaging!

Affirmative, LOL!

Looks good Adrian. Have u thought of blacking out ur heads? Those USDM Heads amber corners kill the front end IMO. JDM Heads amber corners look so much better.
    Not really. I actually like the amber corners on these heads, I just think they look a little goofy from certain angles. Do you mean just spray the entire chrome housing black, but still leave the amber piece in there?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    your welcome =]

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    your welcome =]
    thanks for posting that up and helping me pick it up! :) that guy's house smelled like.. old socks and piss. I don't even know how to describe it

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    np bro. it was like 5 o'clock and he was still in pajamas lol. he was a weirdo

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Not really. I actually like the amber corners on these heads, I just think they look a little goofy from certain angles. Do you mean just spray the entire chrome housing black, but still leave the amber piece in there?
    Thats the same thing I didnt like about them. They would look good from one angle, & ugly from another. Even after I took out the orange reflector. The shade of orange on the reflector is ugly to me as well. The shade of orange used in the JDM Heads looks much better, & from every angle. Thats why Ive never cleared my JDM's.
    But yeah you could black out the chrome portion and leave the reflector; or use some night shade to spray a light tint over the reflector portion of the head, which will mask the chrome, and give you a darker shade of orange, while maintaining sufficient light output.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Just washed it for the first time in like 3 months

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

I took the best night shot with the leds that I could. This was right after I did my tie rods tonight.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Hey Beam it looks great but I think I might have a small solution to the orange reflector thing. Open them up n get some VHT nightshades n smoke the reflector. IMO I think it would finish it off very nicely!

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Hey Beam it looks great but I think I might have a small solution to the orange reflector thing. Open them up n get some VHT nightshades n smoke the reflector. IMO I think it would finish it off very nicely!
    I think that would take away a lot of the visibility. I really don't mind the color right now, but if I were to remove them, I would have to paint my fogs. I need some kind of color on the front end to contrast the black and white. I don't really like seeing the bulb either, but don't want to buy those eBay ones with the clear lens (at least spend that much money on it.. lol)

I think that would take away a lot of the visibility. I really don't mind the color right now, but if I were to remove them, I would have to paint my fogs. I need some kind of color on the front end to contrast the black and white. I don't really like seeing the bulb either, but don't want to buy those eBay ones with the clear lens (at least spend that much money on it.. lol)
    No not smoke them dark. Just a light coat on the reflectors themselves give it that "JDM" amber if you will. Let me check n see if I still have some pics.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

This was before I smoked the reflectors.

This was after I smoked the reflectors.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    did you make that grill?

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    did you make that grill?
    The black one?

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

This was after I smoked the reflectors.
    Bingo! Lol! Looks good.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 952 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 452852902942948949950951952953954955956962100210521452 ... LastLast