The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 99 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,961 to 1,980 of 29136
    Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    thanks for the complements guys.
    -Pedro

hey guys, thanks for your comments; it's not finished yet, currently working on the sound system, and other goodies.

here in Puerto Rico, we get the US market model; about the fogs, I just love the look, but they are there till the intercooler gets in the way. 8) [/quote]
    De que estamos hablando?

Threw on my new ganador mirrors, painted calipers, and jdm chrome door handles. All getting ready for a car show in 2 weeks.

P.S. I know one of my fogs has water in it and my tweeter is hanging....going to resolve that today

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    ^just keeps getting better and better- mirrors look real sleek

are slotted rotors in the future?

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

some nice rides in here - kalamidad... at least its just the lips-
    I'm likin that green on bronze...sick!..and s-line....ride is sick man!! damn..i do like those mirrors too

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699
    ^just keeps getting better and better- mirrors look real sleek

are slotted rotors in the future?
    In the mail

Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    some nice rides in here - kalamidad... at least its just the lips-
    I'm likin that green on bronze...sick!..and s-line....ride is sick man!! damn..i do like those mirrors too
    The mirrors came out good. I was a lil skeptical about them at first. I had a bitch of a time getting the mirrors back in after painting but I figured it out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    This is how I roll:
    dude, that is gansta!!!!

PR8GG, i like the contrast with the rims.
    Your 7g looks very sinister Seth! The black with silver scheme is real nice! :twisted:

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by S-Line
    Threw on my new ganador mirrors, painted calipers, and jdm chrome door handles. All getting ready for a car show in 2 weeks.

P.S. I know one of my fogs has water in it and my tweeter is hanging....going to resolve that today
    looking good! tha GANADORS are very nice! do you have the correct glass (LHD)? i can't remember who, but there's some members that have a line on a custom glass shop that can cut the mirrors so you have convex right, flat left. keep it up bro!

Well if you guys read my post back in the random thoughts thread about my pops crashing his maxima, well the car is back home. Turns out, my mother over reacted about it and its basically a fender bender at 35mph.

Check pics:

Psh, I was so relieved to see so little damage, i had the impression the front end was sandwiched in, but yea itll be back on the road in a week or 2.

and just for TGC purposes..
    :?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax

looking good! tha GANADORS are very nice! do you have the correct glass (LHD)? i can't remember who, but there's some members that have a line on a custom glass shop that can cut the mirrors so you have convex right, flat left. keep it up bro!
    goosey

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzle
    looks like you guys have alot of parking space and yet your bumper is almost if not touching the SUV's rear bumper. haha

hey bro your car its one of the nicest G in the forum, but you need a tweeter pod like mines, :D

ahh the ganador mirrors look awesome

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Here's a quick pic of my new grille I recently painted/restored. Thanks again to Furious for the frame.

haha yea I have those. Just need to install them. I got the system installed b4 i had purchased them.

I have to get in contact w/ goosey cuz I do need LHD mirrors....its a pain driving with RHD mirrors.....i don't know how some of yall do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzle
    looks like you guys have alot of parking space and yet your bumper is almost if not touching the SUV's rear bumper. haha
    lol the pathfinder isnt parked all the way up to where we'd usually park a second car. The rear door should be up to that block in the sidewalk, so me parking about a half inch from the truck was needed or else id block our driveway where the other truck goes. oh and plus the maxima use to park on the street with me. :?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover

very nice! I like the contrast of colors. Does Puerto Rico get World-Spec or are you Converted? Those rims are seks!
    they get the world spec. :)
    Do they get the VR-4 models there
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Damn, your car looks so nice and aggresive man!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PR8GG
    hey guys, thanks for your comments; it's not finished yet, currently working on the sound system, and other goodies.

here in Puerto Rico, we get the US market model; about the fogs, I just love the look, but they are there till the intercooler gets in the way. 8)
    [/quote]

first green G... Ive seen jdm

last night...
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 99 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast