The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g exhaust, anyone have this?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

8g exhaust, anyone have this?

Sorry for the noob question but I searched and couldn't find anything. I've been looking around for an exhaust for my 8g (2003) and this is all I can find. Does anyone have any experence with this? Anyone have any other suggestions? Also I have a 2003 and this says 99-02, is there any difference?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Mistsubishi Galant 99-02 2.4 *
    Model Number : MR-CBS-MG9924 * *
    One of Megan Racing's strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made by SUS One of Megan Racing's strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made of SUS-304 Stainless Steel with a fully polished surface, CNC machined flanges and mandrel bends. Its aggressive styling, and deep, strong tone are just part of the MR Cat-Back characteristics. It also serves to improve horsepower, torque and overall performance with its straight-through design. The exhaust systems have 2.5” piping and 3” piping for certain forced induction models. Finished with a tip that is designed to increase the scavenging effect and achieve maximum performance, while adding a perfect match on exterior styling as well. As a direct bolt on, each Cat-Back comes with a 12-Month warranty.

Series:

- Drift-Spec

Our new cat back system is the drift-spec style. Designed to give it a more agressive look the exhaust is angled up and outward. Depending on each car and each bumper design, the exhaust will vary upon the direction and angle that it sits.

Spec:

- For Mit. Galant 99-02 2.4 SOHC

- 4" tip with 5.5" width muffler

- Removable double-layer silencer, 2.5" piping with 2.25" inlet.

- 3 pieces with built-in resonator

- 100% stainless steel with polish finish

- Producing strong, deep and noticable sound

- Direct bolt-on application

- Gain 10-15 more horse power, faster response

- Comes with one gaskets, bolts & nuts

- Warranty included

- Price: 379.95

Remark: Pictures are showing samples only. *

</div>

Sold
    New ride...
    2002 Lincoln LS V8

yea i got that system and i love it.
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

It kicks ass dude.. SUPer deep on my i4 and no joke it puts most 3-4 in tips to shame... Great product buy that shit if u havnt already
    Yup my black 8G galant has a rag top! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/828401

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=34904&highlight=megan+racing+catba ck</div>

Thanks, I don't know why I didn't find that before :oops:

Sold
    New ride...
    2002 Lincoln LS V8

u should keep looking for other reviews. i know some ppl here have it and hate it. also, our pipes are already mandrel bent so it would be as cost effective to just buy a better name brand muffler and cut the old one off.

ill try to figure out how to take a sound clip so you can hear the pitch... My car has one of the deepest tones at our school and there are tons of 240s with tsunami exaust and other name brands...
    Yup my black 8G galant has a rag top! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/828401

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brainlessher0)</div><div class='quotemain'>ill try to figure out how to take a sound clip so you can hear the pitch... My car has one of the deepest tones at our school and there are tons of 240s with tsunami exaust and other name brands...</div>

that'd be great if u could

what site did u find this exhaust system on?

its on ebay alot and alot cheaper also
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

Sold
    New ride...
    2002 Lincoln LS V8

hello

i have tha megan racing catback too and its nice and deep. ITs also not annoying and raspy with the stock exhaust manifold. The tip is angled tho but i have a kit and it fits nicely without leaving any black dust or anything on my bumper...

edit

heres my old sound clips ** sorry bout the quality.. these sound acurate in my opinion.

Click here to watch idle64

Click here to watch speedin

Click here to watch reving

Click here to watch revin2
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted