The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 40hp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 47
    For true HP gains you should contact Krispy and ask him about his fan next to the intake mod.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    thank you for your plug matt. the best 10 bucks i ever spent. the hp increase was phenomenal, sooo much so that i cracked 4 intake manifolds. :shock:

With a 5 speed if i drive normal and keep it at 2.5k-3k rpms all the time i get 300 miles with a full tank, if i drive like an ass and shift at 4-5k i get only 200 miles with a full tank. These are my results as of last week.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>thank you for your plug matt. the best 10 bucks i ever spent. the hp increase was phenomenal, sooo much so that i cracked 4 intake manifolds. Â*:shock:</div>
    4 INTAKE MANIFOLDS :shock: :shock: :shock: I MUST HAVE ONE!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thomas Knight Supercharger

The only REAL electric supercharger. Â*Good luck to you.</div>

Looking at the designs of the various knock offs and the Thomas Knight supercharger, I believe I could make a more efficient cheaper one. Mine would run off li-po batteries though so there would be the chance the battery blew up in your face if you werent careful. I say this because his is only like 12v+- that the car puts out and it uses a regular brushed motor. With a brushless powerplant and maybe 22v that thing could really unleash. But the only effective way would be those damned li-po batteries and you would have to have a charger charging batteries on the side.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bebopin64)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>thank you for your plug matt. the best 10 bucks i ever spent. the hp increase was phenomenal, sooo much so that i cracked 4 intake manifolds. Â*:shock:</div>
    4 INTAKE MANIFOLDS :shock: :shock: :shock: I MUST HAVE ONE!!!!</div>

im going to kick my ass for this one but here it goes

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    does that really work?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(milo111000)</div><div class='quotemain'>does that really work?</div>

:evil: :x

Amanda Huginkiss

Re: 40hp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bebopin64)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK, ive used the search but cannot really find anything specific.

I want to get 40 more hp out of my car. Â*what is the cheapest route to do this w/o forced induction and w/o nos?</div>
    Cams, full intake and exhaust, pistons/con rods, and a prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Huginkiss
    Quote Originally Posted by bebopin64
    OK, ive used the search but cannot really find anything specific.

I want to get 40 more hp out of my car. what is the cheapest route to do this w/o forced induction and w/o nos?
    You are gonna need a hell of alot more then a prayer
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOOSEY2099
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Huginkiss
    Quote Originally Posted by bebopin64
    OK, ive used the search but cannot really find anything specific.

I want to get 40 more hp out of my car. what is the cheapest route to do this w/o forced induction and w/o nos?
    You are gonna need a hell of alot more then a prayer
    Stikers!!!!! Big "H"s tend to work best.
    -Pedro

LOL!!!!! You guys are fucking awesome. LOL...
    This should be in off-topic with all the other useless how can I get 400hp with just a resistor mod questions. LOL

I have an ebay electric supercharger it it must have added at least 100 whp!!!1!!!1 1! You should get one of those. Two even.

Amanda Huginkiss
    Fuck stickers. Fuck electric superchargers. The only way to gain 40hp without spendingANYTHING is the uniwiper mod.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amanda Huginkiss)</div><div class='quotemain'>Fuck stickers. Fuck electric superchargers. The only way to gain 40hp without spendingANYTHING is the uniwiper mod.</div>

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    dropping in a manual will free up some power but you still got to spend money on that.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>since you have an i4, i say without nos and f/i, i'd go with, trade the car in for a v6.</div>

ROFLMAO

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: </div>

Ditto.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

luxcrusr2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amanda Huginkiss)</div><div class='quotemain'>Fuck stickers. Fuck electric superchargers. The only way to gain 40hp without spendingANYTHING is the uniwiper mod.</div>

Screw the uniwiper mod, just remove everything from the car, like the seats (who needs those, anyway?), windows, sound system, trunk, A/C....hell, you could even take the doors off and cut the roof off!

Mad horspow3r yo!!!111!!!!!1one!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    We dont drive white Nissans Altimas man, we like our doors and roofs and other safety features. This thread has gone to hell and back, quick making supid ricer comments!
    7g for life!

luxcrusr2000
    Steve (8G_GTZ), did something like to that with his 7G, remember? He had taken at least the spare tire out, emptied the trunk, and removed the back seat. The rest was exaggeration on my part.

BTW, it was a Sentra, not an Altima.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast