The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anyone have?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar

Does anyone have?

I was wondering if anyone had this spoiler. I is different that the "GTZ" spoiler, it sits lower to the trunk. I am looking for some better pics from different angles. If anyone has any pics of this spoiler on a G I would love to see.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

TGC Regular

Re: Does anyone have?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(njjfudge)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was wondering if anyone had this spoiler. I is different that the "GTZ" spoiler, it sits lower to the trunk. I am looking for some better pics from different angles. If anyone has any pics of this spoiler on a G I would love to see.</div>

Just in case anybody else had trouble seeing the spoiler he's talking about, here's an assist:

Now I have to get at you man. If I'm not mistaken, I'm about 95% sure this is the same spoiler that I have on my car. When I bought it and had it installed back in 2000, it was listed in the catalog as an OEM "alternate" style spoiler. If this is the same spoiler, I guess you should've looked a bit closer at my spoiler rather than my duals the last time we met up.

Just messing with you man. I can try to take some pix of the rear of my car and post them in a thread on "our" site, this weekend. Or if you can wait a week or so, I should be back down in the "A" next weekend. I wanted to meet up with you last week to head over to NOPI, but I was only in town for one day.

Spoilers are a BAD idea if you have a system. I have 1 12" JLw7 being pushed by a 1000watt JL Audio Amp and it knocked the spoiler clear off my car. Did a shitty job of using apoxy to get it back on, but it's worked and held up.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar

Re: Does anyone have?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(njjfudge)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was wondering if anyone had this spoiler. I is different that the "GTZ" spoiler, it sits lower to the trunk. I am looking for some better pics from different angles. If anyone has any pics of this spoiler on a G I would love to see.</div>

Just in case anybody else had trouble seeing the spoiler he's talking about, here's an assist:

Now I have to get at you man. If I'm not mistaken, I'm about 95% sure this is the same spoiler that I have on my car. When I bought it and had it installed back in 2000, it was listed in the catalog as an OEM "alternate" style spoiler. If this is the same spoiler, I guess you should've looked a bit closer at my spoiler rather than my duals the last time we met up.

Just messing with you man. I can try to take some pix of the rear of my car and post them in a thread on "our" site, this weekend. Or if you can wait a week or so, I should be back down in the "A" next weekend. I wanted to meet up with you last week to head over to NOPI, but I was only in town for one day.</div>
    O.K. BMD I'm off next sat. so we can hook up then. Hit me up on the cell. I was thinking about getting one of them M3 lip spoilers but I want something a "little" biger

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

TGC Regular
    Cool with me man. Hit me up on the DSI board. I'll probably be there for a few days cause I want to stop by a few custom and performance shops to get some estimates before I head back.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(styles430)</div><div class='quotemain'>Spoilers are a BAD idea if you have a system. I have 1 12" JLw7 being pushed by a 1000watt JL Audio Amp and it knocked the spoiler clear off my car. Did a shitty job of using apoxy to get it back on, but it's worked and held up.</div>
    Haha epoxy. You are supposed to bolt spoilers to your trunk
    7g for life!

hey BMD and NJ, let me know when you are meeting up! i would like to join you.
    2001 Mitsu Galant ES 4Cyl.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GAGalant01)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey BMD and NJ, let me know when you are meeting up! i would like to join you.</div>

Bet!! I'll probably post it up on our board. Just check on there.

Quote Originally Posted by styles430
    it knocked the spoiler clear off my car. Did a shitty job of using apoxy to get it back on, but it's worked and held up.
    hahaha sorry im laughin, but thats some funny shit.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

yeah, i would like to see how an m3 spoiler looks on a galant.

a simple search would have given you some results

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member

the bimmer lip looks good..

I personally don't like that spoiler the GTZ looks best on our cars..

bimmer lip is the way to go... subtle yet tasteful