The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Heres the deal...

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Heres the deal...

Im parked my car in the city, eatin out at a resturant with bunch of friends, and come back my my car is alllll keyed up. I keep it cool everoyone, dont have any psycho ex's anything like that. There are verry deep sctartches all over the trunk and spoiler. and my whole right side is coverd with scratches, not as deep tho.

I hardddly use this car, so i dont have full coverage, so insurance isnt going to help me at all. So i am all alone on this.

-body shop quoted my 1600 to paint all the panels that were effected

- i can paint my truk and spoiler for 500 or so, and they say they can rebuff, and pollish the side scratches. what is ur guys experiences with scratches and rebuffing and such.

ami being quoted to high? and what would u guys do. you think i can pull off adding full insurance and claimin it in a like 2-3 months

galant_got_speed
    Well if you want a GOOD job id say the 1600 sounds decent...look around at some other places get a ton of quotes and compare the quality of work and prices...u can go to maaco and have a shit job done for a couple hundred haha..but seriously get a few more quotes and it should make ur decision a lot easier...ive never had any scratches big enough to go to a body shop for, so i cant help you wiht personal experience sorry...

About that insurance...once you ask to put the car on full coverage the agency is going to want to see the car...to prevent that type of shit, so im almost 100% sure that wont work sorry man...but the best of luck on gettin ur ride re-painted...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant_got_speed
    About that insurance...once you ask to put the car on full coverage the agency is going to want to see the car...to prevent that type of shit, so im almost 100% sure that wont work sorry man...but the best of luck on gettin ur ride re-painted...
    ditto.
    -Pedro