The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBC Green Stuff

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

EBC Green Stuff

All i can say is ...WOW.... what an improvement. Im sold. every brakepad that ill buy is from those guys!
    [email protected] <- '01 ES V6 (detuned for daily commutes)

Black '94 Audi S4 soon RS2'd running 28 psi
    Chipset [X]|Injectors[X]|Turbo[X]|RS2 Manifold[X]|Bosch 3-BAR MAP[X]

hows the brake dust issue? from what i heard, the ebc pads like to dust up pretty nice.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

just put them on... so ill give and update. but braking performance is unbelieveable.... no brake fade after a few 80-0 stops.

Experienced TGC Member
    anything is better than our aftermarket breaks. lol

but ya, let us know how the brakedust is...

i need to upgrade soon.

are you on stock rotors or what??? that plays a factor as well.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver22
    anything is better than our aftermarket breaks. lol
    what?? i think you meant our stock brakes.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>hows the brake dust issue? from what i heard, the ebc pads like to dust up pretty nice.</div>ditto

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>anything is better than our stock brakes. lol
    </div>

what?? i think you meant our stock brakes.</div>

see... i did say that!

hahahah

but ya, let us know how they turn out
    -Chris

Im pretty sure the dust issue is still there a friend of mine has the same problem they make his rims really dusty in a short time lol. Hes planning to swap them out soon he doesn't like them at all. Hopefully you don't have that problem.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im pretty sure the dust issue is still there a friend of mine has the same problem they make his rims really dusty in a short time lol. Hes planning to swap them out soon he doesn't like them at all. Hopefully you don't have that problem.</div>

im not really into the bling bling. so i dont mind some dust. ill keep you guys updated.

I also am running crossdrilled ebay rotors.

Are they ceramic? I heard that ceramic brake pads are awesome. They produce brake dust, but just a little. I am looking into getting cross drilled slotted rotors but not sure on what type of brake pads to get. I've seen the green stuff on ebay but wasn't sure if it was good or not. If they are awesome like you mentioned..i wouldn't mind getting a set!

I've used EBC green stuff for over 2 years now. I must say, they are good. Yes, there is dust, but I clean my wheels regularly anyways. I think I might stick to the green stuff the next time I need to change brake pads.

I have used these for the past two years or so, yeah there is dust but it is significantly less than others. I am running slotted rotors and I brake too damn hard since I got my intake and love to hear it scream so I speed up and have to slow down pretty quick. I would recommend them, I have had no complaints.

galant_got_speed
    Quote Originally Posted by bergundy2k1
    I have used these for the past two years or so, yeah there is dust but it is significantly less than others. I am running slotted rotors and I brake too damn hard since I got my intake and love to hear it scream so I speed up and have to slow down pretty quick. I would recommend them, I have had no complaints.
    haha i have the same problem of wanting to hear my intake every 3 seconds...not only does it kill my pads it kills my freakin gas mileage..UGH

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by bergundy2k1
    Have the same thing, and the same problems.