The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New to the forum - check this out!

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Panther Lotus

New to the forum - check this out!

Heya.

I owned a patriot red 2000 8G for almost 4 years before I got broadsided and had to buy a new one. My wife and I picked out a 2004 9G, dark grey, LS (3.8 V6 BABY!!). It's fuckin fast...and I swear its wound up like a sling shot.

Anyway, I've been lurking here for a bit and got some inpiration from some of the posters here, and decided to make my own photochop mod to the 9G. It's my first mod ever, so be gentle.

Here goes:

Before:

After:

1. Added Rims, (same rims from another mod on this forum)
    2. cleaned both the top and bottom grills (top with a vertical grill, bottom with mesh)
    3. chromed the door handles
    4. lowered the bodykit
    5. added eyelids
    6. tinted the windows
    7. Altered the color from silver to something bluish.
    8. Changed the color of the fog lights to ultra bright blues.
    9. Moved the mitsu badge to the nose, up from the grill.

What do you think? This is pretty much exactly what I want to do with my 9G, but I pretty much don't have the money yet. Anyway, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to doing more of these.

~PL~
    [/i]

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.

Re: New to the forum - check this out!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Panther Lotus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Heya. Â*

I owned a patriot red 2000 8G for almost 4 years before I got broadsided and had to buy a new one. My wife and I picked out a 2004 9G, dark grey, LS (3.8 V6 BABY!!). It's fuckin fast...and I swear its wound up like a sling shot. Â*

Anyway, I've been lurking here for a bit and got some inpiration from some of the posters here, and decided to make my own photochop mod to the 9G. It's my first mod ever, so be gentle.

Here goes:

Before:

After:

1. Added Rims, (same rims from another mod on this forum) Â*
    2. cleaned both the top and bottom grills (top with a vertical grill, bottom with mesh) Â*
    3. chromed the door handles Â*
    4. lowered the bodykit Â*
    5. added eyelids Â*
    6. tinted the windows Â*
    7. Altered the color from silver to something bluish. Â*
    8. Changed the color of the fog lights to ultra bright blues.
    9. Moved the mitsu badge to the nose, up from the grill.

What do you think? This is pretty much exactly what I want to do with my 9G, but I pretty much don't have the money yet. Anyway, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to doing more of these.

~PL~
    [/i]</div>

Nice werk dewd. Welcome to the site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>This is pretty much exactly what I want to do with my 9G, but I pretty much don't have the money yet. </div>

AINT THAT THE GODDAMN TRUTH!!!!

...U N D E A D...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    welcome!