The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Write up on how to install JDM tails using JDM harnesses?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Write up on how to install JDM tails using JDM harnesses?

Anyone have a write up on this? I have searched and can't seem to find it.
    -->Buy all your JDM grills, headlights and taillights right here for the cheapest prices on the net>>>>www.rapidcustoms.com

95' 200sx SE-R: weekend warrior and drag slut
    95' 240sx SE: DD

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i think its plug n play if u have the harnesses

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think its plug n play if u have the harnesses</div>
    Confirmation from anyone??
    -->Buy all your JDM grills, headlights and taillights right here for the cheapest prices on the net>>>>www.rapidcustoms.com

no. its not plug and play. you will still have to splice the wires. the connectors dont match up. but its a little easier cuz u dont have to enlarge the holes for the bigger bulbs. and sorry. i dont remember what color wires u have to splice up. its pretty straight forward tho. splice the old brake light go to the jdm brake lights. and the turn signal wire gets its own socket now. and reverse is still reverse.

Can someone do a whole write-up on this for me?
    I have someone who has no idea what to do.

Here you go. I made this a while ago for a member that PM'd me about the wiring.

Ooh nice write up DANJ. We should put this in the tutorial section.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ooh nice write up DANJ. We should put this in the tutorial section.</div>
    Thanks. I just posted it in the tutorial section. I don't know why I didn't post it in there way back when I made it? :? In my above post, I started typing up what I did, but got half way through and remembered I made that picture.

Thank you very much Danger DANJ!!!!