The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Modification advice needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43

Modification advice needed.

Hi, This is my first time to post as I'm a newbie.

Well, here's the thing, currently I'm in Brunei and driving my fiancee's 8g galant, I always has the itchy feeling to change the looks of the car that I drive. BTW, my car is a 2005 Camry with 19" rims on it, so since I'm driving my fiancee's 8g, I need some modification done to it as it really look dull(stock), It originally comes with the factory bodykits and without sport rims. BTW it's black in colour.

What advice can u guys give to me to make my fiancee's 8g look good?

My first thought is to get the sport rims and the ganador side mirror.

Some of the things that u guys have done to ur 8g cannot be found in Brunei. So please help me.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Pics?

i'd kill and so will others to achieve the look of your fiance's galant

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

sorry dudes, don't have the pics right now. will try to post it tomorrow. I promise. It's black in colour and I just put the RALLIART emblem at the grill where the vr4 emblem use to be in the vr4 grill.

Quote Originally Posted by dassler
    sorry dudes, don't have the pics right now. will try to post it tomorrow. I promise. It's black in colour and I just put the RALLIART emblem at the grill where the vr4 emblem use to be in the vr4 grill.
    DUDE!!! You removed a VR4 emblem for a Ralliart one :shock: Come on man. Put it back.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    DUDE!!! You removed a VR4 emblem for a Ralliart one :shock: Come on man. Put it back.
    it's not a VR4, it just a normal mitshubishi galant (4g63) 4 cyl

So anyone can help me what to do first? It's hard to get the vr4 product in Brunei, might need to go to Malaysia to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    it's not a VR4, it just a normal mitshubishi galant (4g63) 4 cyl
    oh, ok then that's cool then.

1st three things are wheels/tires, drop and exhaust. if you have the 2 piece headlights, get the clear corners; if they're one piece your gonna have to heat them and pull them apart to get that amber lens out... it looks much cleaner without the amber signal lenses (you can leave the amber bulbs for legality if it's required out there). remove the badges on the rear of the car so it looks much cleaner (leave the triple diamond).

well that's the start of what i would do.

Ok. My galant don't have an amber light. It originally comes with the clear corner. I've think to get the TEIN spring to lower it, and also try to get the rims. Exhast are not necessary because my galant comes originally with sport/racing exhaust.

Thanks for the idea. Any more new idea coming in?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Dassler, try searching the forum, there's so much information on this forum that you'd go crazy trying to do everything...Pick the ideas look like the most. I'd suggest doing a search for "VR4" since there are a bunch of VR4 pictures posted on here.

If you want anything from any member in the US...We would be more than willing to trade with you...TRUST ME!!!!, but before you trade, visit the "good/bad trader" forum and see that person's trading history.
    search and figure out what it is you want first.

The search button is located at the top right section of every page.

The "good/bad traders" section is in the for sale forum.

Enjoy.
    -Pedro

dude. how do u place a pic on the forum? i can place mybglant to show to u guys.[/img]

dude. how do u place a pic on the forum? i can place mybglant to show to u guys.[/img]
    Here you go:

Ok n00b, you have your pics uploaded on cardomain.com or imgspot.com or photobucket.com right??? Ok good.

Now, go to one of the pics and RIGHT CLICK on it. Then select PROPERTIES and TRIPLE CLICK the ADDRESS(URL) to HIGHLIGHT the whole address. RIGHT CLICK once more on the HIGHLIGHTED area and click COPY.

YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE, N00B!!!!!!!!

Come back here and make a post just like you did before, but this time it will have meaning, not just a dopey n00b question!!!

First CLICK in the message box and make sure you are ready to type. Then PRESS CTRL V, and the link will be pasted. Then HIGHLIGHT in any way you feel confortable with. NOTICE just above the message window, there is a BUTTON that is labeled IMG. CLICK it ONCE while your link is HIGHLIGHTED. This will put a [img][/img] code around your link, so dont freak out. Now you are ready to add TEXT or CLICK SUBMIT and see your beautiful picture!!

I want to dress up my galant to look like this. where can i get those ganador sidemirror?

Thanks Skillz911 and Reelax......

Dude.... Here the pic of my fiancee's galant.... please give advice of what is needed to be changed and where can I find it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.... Everything is still stock...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    nice car man...

USDM SUCKS!!!!!!

You get the outlander manifold we get a peice of crap manifold...not fair!!!!

Do you want that bumper do you want for your car? the one up top?
    -Pedro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast