The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Modification advice needed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 43
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice car man...

USDM SUCKS!!!!!!

You get the outlander manifold we get a peice of crap manifold...not fair!!!!

Do you want that bumper do you want for your car? Â*the one up top?</div>

how does ur manifold looks like? Well, about the bumper above, its depends, if I got the evo engine, I would consider to get those bodykits above because it can show the intercooler. And it look fierce....

old pic nice g like the front

2010 Evo Gsr
    2001 GTZ
    1999 eclipse sold
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/633489

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redgalant1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    old pic Â*nice g like the front</div>

Ur g's engine sure different from mine. Huge different. Nice ride dude, but better change the grills.

na getting i cyber 1 kit

2010 Evo Gsr
    2001 GTZ
    1999 eclipse sold
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/633489

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redgalant1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    old pic Â*nice g like the front</div>

Ur g's engine sure different from mine. Huge different. Nice ride dude, but better change the grills.</div>

that's because that's a piture of the 3.0L SOHC V6 (6G72). your engine would look more like the 2.4L SOHC I4 (4G63).

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Ur g's engine sure different from mine. Huge different. Nice ride dude, but better change the grills.</div>

that's because that's a piture of the 3.0L SOHC V6 (6G72). your engine would look more like the 2.4L SOHC I4 (4G63).</div>

exactly...

here's the manifold the I4s get..

not the best pictures...but you get the idea..

the Mitsubishi Outlanders here in the US come with that Manifold...Maximus put it in his car and said he noticed an increase in torque. which i believe.
    -Pedro

Outlander is not very popular here, but airtrek is quite popular than outlander, esp airtrek turbo. I compared the engine wif my fren's airtrek, we have exactly the same engine.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    you should go for the version 2 usdm taillights, and im being serious, how many ppl have them over tehre?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZigenScarface)</div><div class='quotemain'>you should go for the version 2 usdm taillights, and im being serious, how many ppl have them over tehre?</div>

how does it look like?

forget tailights the ones u have are fine. just get lowered and rims and youll be straight for a couple months the exterior looks superbo yea and tinted windows
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g-ridda)</div><div class='quotemain'>forget tailights the ones u have are fine. just get lowered and rims and youll be straight for a couple months the exterior looks superbo yea and tinted windows</div>

What size of the rims u recommend? Tinted windows are illegal in my country. Even the lighter one are illegal. So bored. It's really a hot country.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>What size of the rims u recommend? Tinted windows are illegal in my country. Even the lighter one are illegal. So bored. It's really a hot country.</div>

17" or 18" are fine.

Talk about strict laws, have you heard about Singapore laws? Hell, they can't install anything that's aftermarket unless it's certified by the manufacturer to be designed for that vehicle. WTF, which manufacturer nowadays make stuff specifically for one vehicle? The more universal it is, the better it sells.

ok.... I'm going to 17" with Tein lowering spring, then I'll go with the CF hood (Evo), Ganador Sidemirror, change the seats with Bride/Recaro (black/red) Then change the engine with Evo's or VR4's.

How about that?

if money isnt tight go for the tein coilovers instead but if it is atleast be sure to get shocks/struts.

i dont really like the evo hood if i were you i would keep the hood stock and use that money to invest in the coilover set, just my opinion.
    17s may look a little small because of the lip kit u have but u can make it look ok with the coilovers
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

yea i wouldn't change the body of the car at all.. maybe the evo hood but i would really stop after lowering, rims, and mirrors.. those jdm galants are nice even as stock.. i like the idea of usdm stock tails on a jdm car.. i think it would look good since he would be the only one over there.. maybe one of you 8gers can pay him to trade w/ u..
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

thats a 4g64.....or atleast im pretty sure unless they use the 64 valve cover on the 63's over there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant03-4g64t)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

thats a 4g64.....or atleast im pretty sure unless they use the 64 valve cover on the 63's over there</div>

nahhh..... it's a 4g63........

Just put a full suspension, dump it on 19's and call it a day
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

3pol6
    4g64 is 2.4L right?
    4g63 is 2.0L right?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3pol6
    4g64 is 2.4L right?
    4g63 is 2.0L right?

thanks
    exactly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast