The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window Tinting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    I'm in Columbus, OH and got mine done for $200 all the way around. Lumar Stealth Tint, guaranteed not to fade, lifetime warranty. Looks pretty nice, they fix all bubbles for free for as long as u have the car..... "Quality Window Tint".... I have 5% on all sides and back
    *Common Sense Is The Most Uncommon Thing In The World*
    *Screw A Fountain Of Youth, How Bout A Fountain Of Smart?!*

BottomBoy
    I'm from Bay St. Louis. Yea I called Coastal Window Tinting, Classy Chasis, and P.J.'s. Gulfport/Biloxi is the only places around here to go. Trying to get cheap sub+amp system from sound solutions also for around 250-300. Also bought black rims off ebay had to send 1 back cuz it was a blank (no lug holes, can u believe that) so I'm waiting on that and got 4 Essenza type r tires waiting at a shop in biloxi for the rims.

ask which company pulls door panels. whichever does, go to them. you'll get a far better job.

in my area our prices range from 169-290 for a 4 door. and we are one of the cheapest in town, for the film. we only sell lifetime products.

Go to Texas and get it done. There are places that do it for $100 for a 4-door car, life time warranty. I had mine done, when I bought the car, still the same color and that was in early 03.

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

$220 damn lol I got limo all the way around for $100
    No more Galant. Hello G35 and a GREAT BIG HELLO TO MY TURBO! :)
    <><>www.freesurveymoney.webs.com<><>
    Earn easy money, NO you do NOT need a credit or debit card!! Free
    I have proof upon request

seriously if you guys need any info on tint stuff just PM me. its what i do for a livivng and i'll give you my honest opinion. i also own a galant so i know exactly what to look for when tinting a galant. when it comes to tinting you tend to get what you pay for, but there are shops out there that overcharge for a crappy job. it is very hard to get a good tint job for $99 unless you got hooked up.

BottomBoy
    I've heard someone here said when removing tint from back window, the defrosting lines get messed with or damaged. And some say it don't. Well buds, do it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint
    seriously if you guys need any info on tint stuff just PM me. its what i do for a livivng and i'll give you my honest opinion. i also own a galant so i know exactly what to look for when tinting a galant. when it comes to tinting you tend to get what you pay for, but there are shops out there that overcharge for a crappy job. it is very hard to get a good tint job for $99 unless you got hooked up.
    you are right!! my buddy owns a shop :twisted:
    No more Galant. Hello G35 and a GREAT BIG HELLO TO MY TURBO! :)
    <><>www.freesurveymoney.webs.com<><>
    Earn easy money, NO you do NOT need a credit or debit card!! Free
    I have proof upon request

I'm in baltimore got mine for 99 lifetime warranty..awesome huh.
    (410)780-rims
    No man is your friend, No man is your enemy, Every man is your Teacher

you can remove tint off rear windshields, but it has to be done a certain way so you dont ruin the defroster lines. you cant just scrape off the glue like door glass.

Quote Originally Posted by stopfakn
    I'm in baltimore got mine for 99 lifetime warranty..awesome huh.
    (410)780-rims
    Sounds good.. I want to tint my 7 series 35% on all windows except windshield.. I was quoted $200 from a shop up here in York. Maybe I should call these guys and see wassup. Thanks.

today i got a quote for 150..lifetime.. im thinking of having 10s in the back and moonroof.. and 20s front..

do any of u guys have that or something close.. i just wanna see wat it looks like..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

i have 15% on all doors and rear but dont have a pic. imo it looks the best.

I just got mine done about a month ago, i did 20% on sides and 13% on the rear, life time warranty thats what i was told, but i think it covers only the legal limit which in Nebraska is 35% frond and 20% all the others not including the front windshield of course. I paied $150, they did a good job and took them only 20min. I have some pics on car domain.

Next time i will do 13% all the way and possibly the lightest tind available for the front windshield.

I also put a eyebrow strip on the front winshield with a 5inch logo paid 40$.
    Still representing for St. Petersburg, Russia

you got a good shade combo

i got a friend dat does it 4 about $75 any 1 in the bronx Ny that needs tintz done?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I got 20% all around for 189 with a lifetime warranty.. It looks really friggin good... I got em done in harrison by 5STAR window tint... Check out my page below to see them in action...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12