The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6g72 Air Intake manifold Upgrades

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    but all in all you get what you pay for. done anything to your car lately, got any pics?

what does that have to do with the mani? anyway, this is my project for this week:

edited

AGX's and S-Tech's thats the setup that i would have if i wasnt going to go with the basics or maybe even the ksport coilovers. how do you post pics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boostzealot)</div><div class='quotemain'>AGX's and S-Tech's thats the setup that i would have if i wasnt going to go with the basics or maybe even the ksport coilovers. how do you post pics?</div>

way to go offtopic here you go:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=18449

back on the subject, this is from Club3G:

Originally Posted by Mitsiman [RPW]
    Word of warning on the tibby 2.7 DOHC engines - there bolt pattern is definitly different to the Mitsubishi engines. Mitsubishi and Hyundai do cross over a lot but the 2.5 / 2.7 engines in the tiburon are not mitsubishi. The sonata engines are because they are based on an old Mitsubishi Galant platform.

I have trouble keeping up with it all I tell you.

Just as I suspected.

yeah ill second that. i bought a hondata intake spacer for the tibby and it is so much smaller that the mani i have. i mean it makes me laugh. but ill post pics soon of the attempted install. i also say get the xg mani cuz the runners are huge and if you take apart the manifold like i did and inpsect inside you will see much room for improvement but still does a better job than our stocker. ill post pics sunday of the manifold torn apart and then "structured" my way. should show good results.

ok i got pics of the intake and the intake spacer from hondata for the tibby. take a look

the last three pics are of the xg manifold. i was in the process of taking out the air guides and decided to post some pics. you can see where there is much run for improvement which will be made tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12