The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UPDATED PICS OF MY CAR WHIDS!!!! HID PRICE CHANGE!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32
    cape97

UPDATED PICS OF MY CAR WHIDS!!!! HID PRICE CHANGE!!

OK guys! I've figured out the "maxed out" settings for our 9G with rims.
    the highest you can go with just rear fenders rolled is 8.5 width +38 offset with 245 series tires! you can go 17, 18, 19, or even 20's....and this result is if your galant is dropped with 1.4 inch front and rear....HID's are put on too with the help of my friend and LOST in this forum....just contact LOST or me if you want to know how....my friend here actually does install and sells the HID's for ......<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>$360</span> WITH INSTALLATION here in San Fran with the DRL's disabled! he also knows how to install it CLEANLY and he provides the neccesary harness for 20 bucks!....no wires hangin around....lemme know if you guys are interested! yes it is 380 installed and temp. color you want!

back to the rims and my pics...I hope you guys enjoy my pics!!! by the way, my springs are from <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WORKS</span>!!!!! LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!

here you go guys!! enjoy!!!
    ADR STERLINGS GLOSS BLACK 19x8.5 +38 offset with 245/40/19 Ventus K104 tires

Looks fantastic if you ask me!
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Nice azz 9G! I usually don't like the way they look, but yours is looking very clean :thumbsup:
    Mike

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice! looks like 6k

nice and cleann
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    looks good

o0o0o you double possteeed im teellliinggg

Experienced TGC Member
    u can put 22"s on a 9 gen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>u can put 22"s on a 9 gen.</div>Damn, you beat me to the punch!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    looks good. Any tint for the Black G?
    -Pedro

cape97
    thanks for comments guys!! sorry guys!! I will never go over 19's on rims..... i think anything else is overkill and GHETTO.....besides anything more than 19 really kills your brakes, power, comfort, you name it! i leave 20's and up to trucks

looks real good. One of the nicest 9g's I've seen
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cape97)</div><div class='quotemain'>thanks for comments guys!! sorry guys!! I will never go over 19's on rims..... i think anything else is overkill and GHETTO.....besides anything more than 19 really kills your brakes, power, comfort, you name it! i leave 20's and up to trucks </div> lol 22"s fit perfectly without any rubbings. plus you have to look at it like this the 9 gen is a whole lot big than our 9 gen. its looks like more of a full size car than a mid size. plus I don't think it will kill ur brakes. black on some black 22"s.who look really clean. I don't really see a point of 17"s or 18"s on a 9 gen

cape97
    to each his own I guess! hehehe

Your a beeatch! I hate you man! Actualy your car looks great. Not only is it clean, it looks classy. Unlike A lot of the crap I see on 2 or 4 wheels. Keep up the good work, because cars like yours get people interested. Rodger out, Jim.

cape97
    HEHEH THANKS!! yeah I like them clean and classy just like you said it!! i like my cars to look fixed up but still look like a dad is drivin it...know what i mean? sporty enough but older people would like to drive it......
    another classy car of mine before.... it's ok I love my 9G!!! more space and comfort...got old from being too sporty and I hate porkys!!

cape97
    BTW...I'm selling my side window deflectors and mudguards for 50 bucks for BOTH SETS!!! anyone want it!?!? it's in great condition!!...both are GENUINE mitsu parts!! will post pics later!!

That's why I like it, cause I'm old!

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    damn man, that looks real nice. I have the same rims and same size, but all chrome on my titanium 8g. I have thought about painting the spokes gloss black or colormatched to car and keeping the lip chrome. but I was only thinking of doing that when I knew I was moving on to new rims. (didnt want it to look like garbage and have no way to change back). again, good job with that 9g. keep us updated!

...U N D E A D...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Torque&Scoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's why I like it, cause I'm old!</div>
    yeah, like me.

BTW, why did you remove your window deflectors? no te gusto? un panget?

And no likey the mudguards too? i find it very helpful to keep my car clean and easier to wash.

I maybe interested in the window deflectors.

cape97
    yeah i took the window deflectors off because it looks like overkill with the rear sunguards heheh....but it alooks awesome if you ask me....ill charge you 25 for the deflectors plus 5 bucks prolly for shipping.....perfect condition...pero you have to put adhesive on it again... no biggie.....the mudguards just didn't match the black on my car and it kind of irked me.. heheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast