The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UPDATED PICS OF MY CAR WHIDS!!!! HID PRICE CHANGE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    I got 20's on my 9th Gee!

TGC Regular
    bad ass black g u got homie
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

If 9g doesn't want the deflectors, I'd be interested as well. I have the silver car, so I don't know how the black will look, but I'd get them for the function more then anything else.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Torque&Scoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>If 9g doesn't want the deflectors, I'd be interested as well. I have the silver car, so I don't know how the black will look, but I'd get them for the function more then anything else.</div>

i think i'll pass since something came up that needs to get painted.

Thank's 9G. Cape97 P.M. me if you haven't sold them already.

yo cape97, your black g is looking hot! i talked to Jamie at WORKs and i am working on getting a set of springs from them also. looks like they will be offering a few things for the 9g when all the R&D is complete. i hear the rear sways are coming in soon, you picking that up once they come in?

(you traded your Evo for Galant too? funny i did the same thing right before my baby was born. were you a member on NorCalEvo? what was your SN? i am BluEvo on there.)

cape97
    hehe hey tmut...yes for sure I'll be picking those up! my sn was arvshop in evom and norcalevo.....i had the yellow evo 8 converted to evo 7.....had to get rid of it coz i got sick of attention and wanna be low key for a while....besides, im waiting for the evo x .....anyway hope you like you 9g man! lemme know if i can be of any help on anything and enjoy!! post some pics of your car!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tmut121)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo cape97, your black g is looking hot! i talked to Jamie at WORKs and i am working on getting a set of springs from them also. looks like they will be offering a few things for the 9g when all the R&D is complete. i hear the rear sways are coming in soon, you picking that up once they come in?

(you traded your Evo for Galant too? funny i did the same thing right before my baby was born. were you a member on NorCalEvo? what was your SN? i am BluEvo on there.)</div>

did they give you a price? they had a group buy for the 4th gen eclipse and it was like $200 if 10 buys.

Im starting to hate the sprint springs so when i get more fundings, im getting me some made by works.

Need to represent

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider
    I got 20's on my 9th Gee!

YOUR CAR IS MY IDOL.
    I've had my lady for 3 weeks now. And I need to represent. I believe in trickn her from inside out. You said you did you media center yourself. Do you mean with your very own hands. How did you learn. That gonna save me a lot of mulah,. But I don't wanna break something. Rep'n Miami
    You can do what makes you look good for a moment...what about the following moments?
    You can say what makes you seem smart at the time....what about the rest of the time. You can act like you care for the time being...what about every other time. STOP FRONTING BE U.
    WHETHER WOMAN,WITCH,BITCH,HO,LADY,OR MS.ALLLLLLL DAT. CAUSE I'M GON BE ME....LADY LOVE!!

Rising_Suns
    Cape, could you snap a shot of your HID beam pattern?

Thanks!

-Davide

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'>did they give you a price? they had a group buy for the 4th gen eclipse and it was like $200 if 10 buys.

Im starting to hate the sprint springs so when i get more fundings, im getting me some made by works.</div>

I left Oliver and Kirk my info. I'm just waiting on a call back from them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cape97)</div><div class='quotemain'>hehe hey tmut...yes for sure I'll be picking those up! my sn was arvshop in evom and norcalevo.....i had the yellow evo 8 converted to evo 7.....had to get rid of it coz i got sick of attention and wanna be low key for a while....besides, im waiting for the evo x .....anyway hope you like you 9g man! lemme know if i can be of any help on anything and enjoy!! post some pics of your car!!</div>
    i remember your Evo. cool, funny how we went from Evo to Galant. i am waiting on the Skyline!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12