The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which Foglights are these ??

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Which Foglights are these ??

Hey guys, i came across this pic a few weeks ago and was wondering which fogs are these ?? because i've never seen the single fogs with a glass cover. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/panduhxp/VR-4.jpg

those are JDM fogs, you just missed a pair on ebay they went for 475$ just to give u a ruff idea
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

i know they're the jdm ones.. and i think i know which fogs your talking about. but weren't those the dual beam one ? ..i've seen those and the other jdm fogs look like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Mitsubi...046713899QQrdZ1 .. they dont come with any glass covering over them. i was just wondering if there was some kind of name for the one i was talkign about.. or if anyone knew which model they come off of.

well the fogs under glass w/o turning floods are OEM world spec also. STARLITE has them on his car:

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    I think they are found more in the UK then anywhere else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>those are JDM fogs, you just missed a pair on ebay they went for 475$ just to give u a ruff idea</div>

The dual fogs were the ones that went for 475.00...oH and they are sitting in my garage.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>those are JDM fogs, you just missed a pair on ebay they went for 475$ just to give u a ruff idea</div>

The dual fogs were the ones that went for 475.00...oH and they are sitting in my garage. </div>

go head man gloat all you want!!!!

:cry:

TGC Regular
    hell with the lights look at the car its.....*cries* so beautiful.
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

yeah i like the dual fogs alot, but i like the single ones also. does anyone know where i could get them ?

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    froget the fogs, look at the drop. perfect!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(milo111000)</div><div class='quotemain'>froget the fogs, look at the drop. perfect!!
    </div>
    what sides/rear is that?

they look factory

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

scyc
    Those fogs are typical of the UK face lift models too.

scyc