<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DryBear)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DOHCstunr)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have to re-copperspray and install a couple of gaskets cause a pair of bolts backed them selves out.</div>

Have any of you guys tried those split bolts that are supposed to prevent them from backing out?</div>
nah well one of the bolts to be more techincal, was too long on account of the custom o2 housing having a thinner flange.
so i had to space it with a extra washer to clamp down that edge of the flange.

but i usually dont' have problems with bolts backing out. i use ultra high temp antisieze,
and even though its supposed to keep teh bolts from fusing into the cast iron or what not, once its baked in, it does a great job of keeping the bolt from backing out on its own.
i use it on every stud, and every bolt in my exhaust system.

to stewi,
that is one of the things i've been meaning to look into. Mike huml at slowboy seems to like me cause we traded lengthy emails for about 3 weeks straight, and he always answered me back quick. plus i somehow talked my self into the lifetime discount club in his books, so i got the hookup now. [/ranting]
I'll email him and see what he can tell me about it.

It was a deal i had to jump on though, i got this turbo and its mint, for less than you could get a evo 16g or any of the bullseye turbo's for. came with the stainless feed(oil filter housing) ands return line.
so a deal indeed.