The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: got chrome handles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    hey does anyone here have a white 8G with chrome handles? i'd like to see how it looks.. I've asked opinions on the looks of the chrome on a white G but i'd like a visual before i go spending money on something i don't like...
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Nice!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

what 02 model has interior chrome handels? going to the junkyard next weekend for the 01 cluster and thought of pickin up some interior chrome handels
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>what 02 model has interior chrome handels? going to the junkyard next weekend for the 01 cluster and thought of pickin up some interior chrome handels</div>They are JDM door handles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>what 02 model has interior chrome handels? going to the junkyard next weekend for the 01 cluster and thought of pickin up some interior chrome handels</div>They are JDM door handles.</div> i tried ebay but i cant find any on ebay any sites that sell em?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>what 02 model has interior chrome handels? going to the junkyard next weekend for the 01 cluster and thought of pickin up some interior chrome handels</div>They are JDM door handles.</div> i tried ebay but i cant find any on ebay any sites that sell em?</div>I had a set for sale on e-bay last week but someone scooped them up quickly!

yeah i think i seen it, thats y i check ebay again but couldent find it anymore, since it was the only one that poped up, any onther place's? where did you get yours?

Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    yeah i think i seen it, thats y i check ebay again but couldent find it anymore, since it was the only one that poped up, any onther place's? where did you get yours?
    I ordered them a while ago from e-bay. That seems to be the only place to get them from for a reasonable price. You can also try pming trigger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12