The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: worth it????

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

worth it????

Last Monday I just got my new rims and this morning I went to the shop named “FIRESTONE TIRE & SERVICE CENTER” to buy some tires and they ask me if I want a LIFE TIME ALINGMENT SERVICE TO MY CAR FOR $120 and I said yes.

Is that worth it?

TURBO= in the making.......

are you limited to how many you can get in a year? if not, id get one every other weekend with the conditions of the damn freeways in minnesota.

i say for $120 thats a damn good deal. depending on how much they charge for just an alignment, it will pay for itself in just a few visits.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

unless you plan on leaving us living sinners or quit having cars in the future, than that's a good deal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(polishmafia)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you limited to how many you can get in a year? if not, id get one every other weekend with the conditions of the damn freeways in minnesota.

i say for $120 thats a damn good deal. depending on how much they charge for just an alignment, it will pay for itself in just a few visits.</div>

I think i saw that deal long time ago, dunno about the limit tho. But for sure good luck on going every week, they take forever to do stuff in firestone. I live in TX area, that's why i gave up on them and just go to some other shop.

But $120 is a good deal, if there is no limit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shingojr)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(polishmafia)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you limited to how many you can get in a year? if not, id get one every other weekend with the conditions of the damn freeways in minnesota.

i say for $120 thats a damn good deal. depending on how much they charge for just an alignment, it will pay for itself in just a few visits.</div>

I think i saw that deal long time ago, dunno about the limit tho. But for sure good luck on going every week, they take forever to do stuff in firestone. I live in TX area, that's why i gave up on them and just go to some other shop.

But $120 is a good deal, if there is no limit.</div>

yes it is! u can go weekly when ever u want thats limited!

Just call them and make appointment every weekend XDD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shingojr)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just call them and make appointment every weekend XDD</div>

i will im just waiting to instal my new tein spring and im gona call them for appointment :twisted:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zobgel)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes it is! u can go weekly when ever u want thats limited! </div>

that would be UNlimited, and i would abuse the crap out of this deal! hahaha :twisted:

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

it could be worth it. you got to read the fine print terms and conditions about it first.

also you got to make sure that they can do lowered cars since you want to lower your car. i mean its pretty pointless to get a lifetime alignment at a place that won't be able to align your car

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>it could be worth it. you got to read the fine print terms and conditions about it first.

also you got to make sure that they can do lowered cars since you want to lower your car. i mean its pretty pointless to get a lifetime alignment at a place that won't be able to align your car</div>

before i ask them how much gona cost me to drop my car and they said like $550 for everything and now i have unlimited alignment im gona col them to ask how much gona cost me to drop my car....

-thnx-