The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm headlights buyers question and body kit question

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

jdm headlights buyers question and body kit question

jdm headlights on ebay one piece probly not jdm black w/ clear corners any one bought any on ebay anyone can trust .same about body kits heard of MRSBODYKITS ? any feed back on trust value

pm Triggermauve for your headlights
    The Altima

please post the link to the auction(s)... there are headlights on ebay which are described by the seller as JDM but are no (diamond black headlights are not JDM)t. just wanna b sure we are all talking aobut the same thing here so that you get the correct information.

TriggerMauve or FrankMB are pretty much the ones people trust here for JDM parts.. good prices too

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    a few members have gotten the diamond edition headlights off ebay...they look good.
    -Pedro

yo

i picked up some jdm heads off ebay, theres liek black goo stuck to it, i heated some up adn pulled it off its liek palydough, and below it theres screws, do i just leave this shit on or wat? and mine came with turn signal bulbs, can i use these wheni wire em up? i need a fukkin harness...

i think trigger said 270 shipped to US. if i remember correctly.

thanks guys these are what i looking at i dont care if jdm i like dimond style any one hear of this seller? item # 8050709886 on ebay( seller autodynasty)

i hear the diamond ones will fit with no modifications, fitment or bulbs. so its a good deal. there might be a tutorial here on how to clear and make you housings black though. i did my stocks and it was cake. i did it back in 99 when there were no tutorials and i still got it done with no leaks or anything.

thanks guys i was on vacation i appreciate everyones input

Quote Originally Posted by 01nygalant
    thanks guys these are what i looking at i dont care if jdm i like dimond style any one hear of this seller? item # 8050709886 on ebay( seller autodynasty)
    I was thinking of these too. Anyone bought from him before? Looks like a good deal, although I'd get Silverstar bulbs right away.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Kenjuro has a set on his car and there are pictures of his car somewhere. Look in the Pics forums for a thread by him to see the headlights and how they look. I like them because they come with a white reflector...as opposed to that ugly amber one.
    -Pedro