The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g part's work on a 7g.. "photos"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

8g part's work on a 7g.. "photos"

Alright i was over at my brother's 1997greengalant... and he bought a adapator for a filter. he names off the year's 99-03 blah blah i told em to pick it up. what do u know... took it to the hardware store to get longer bolts. took a good hr... had to get the metal rings out. to get the plate to fit prefect. walla photo's

New rides
    89 STD ranger 2.3 5spd
    97 7G

Galant98ES
    So what happened now?

Proto
    i knew they fit. same size MAS. I have a full CAI that is properly supported with a bracket and no rubbing issues of pipes or filter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galant98ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>So what happened now? Â*</div> i dunno ask him.... i noticed your from missouri aswell.
    New rides
    89 STD ranger 2.3 5spd
    97 7G

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Dude clean that engine bay! SOooooo dirty! A intak kit for a 2g turbo or 2g spyder will fit, same MAS.

And who spray painted the valve cover that ugly green?
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>

And who spray painted the valve cover that ugly green?</div>

Those numbers on the valve cover ain't gonna disappear with paint.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude clean that engine bay! Â*SOooooo dirty! Â*A intak kit for a 2g turbo or 2g spyder will fit, same MAS.

And who spray painted the valve cover that ugly green?</div>

Use simple green to clean that engine bay dude.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Galant98ES
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Asscort)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galant98ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>So what happened now? Â*</div> i dunno ask him.... i noticed your from missouri aswell.</div>

Yeah. St. Louis

1997greengalant
    i didn't try to cover up those numbers with paint...thats its second 4G...and if you dont like the dirt in my bay get off your ass and YOU clean it...otherwise shut the f$#^ up.

wow .. a tantrum.. sheesh calm down dude.. count to ten.. there was no insaults intended
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

1997greengalant
    what do you expect for a 500 dollar car

Proto
    powerwash it. i do mine once a month.

hey i got mine for free and i cleaned it.. its all on ur priorities.. that doesnt mean yell at people for being in 'aw' w/ how ditry it is.. everyone here is just to help u out.. if u dont like it dont visit the website..
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

1997greengalant
    thats right its about MY priorities...if you dont like the way it looks, dont look at it...want me to power wash it?? send cash.....im not yellin at anyone, u guys are bitchin about something that isn't yours..if you dont like it you stop visitin web site...not everyone is made of money and has nothing better to do than wash a car all day. you want to criticize but then get upset when you get it back. i think you guys need a time out

1997greengalant
    thats right its about MY priorities...if you dont like the way it looks, dont look at it...want me to power wash it?? send cash.....im not yellin at anyone, u guys are bitchin about something that isn't yours..if you dont like it you stop visitin web site...not everyone is made of money and has nothing better to do than wash a car all day. you want to criticize but then get upset when you get it back. i think you guys need a time out

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997greengalant
    mine takes all of 45 mins to full detail.. its called the car wash. $5 for 30 mins is wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997greengalant
    mine takes all of 45 mins to full detail.. its called the car wash. $5 for 30 mins is wonders.
    sweet. does some head come with it? id pay 5$ for 30 mins of a car wash.

edit: i think some of you from the post i read... are tool's no pun intended.
    New rides
    89 STD ranger 2.3 5spd
    97 7G

Experienced TGC Member
    Hell if u guys looked at my engine bay it isnt clean as i want it... But when you have to work on the fuckin thing more than you drive it y clean it?? But dude... dont let the yellow numbers bother you... because im about to pimp my ride by painting it yellow because its a FUCKIN LEMON!!!!!! On a serious note i see that some ppl on here are as anal as i am when it comes to petty shit such as dirty engine bays.. So umm.... take it as healthy criticism and dont get all pissy with the people that help you ;-) (not that its any of my business)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadow19)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hell if u guys looked at my engine bay it isnt clean as i want it... But when you have to work on the fuckin thing more than you drive it y clean it?? But dude... dont let the yellow numbers bother you... because im about to pimp my ride by painting it yellow because its a FUCKIN LEMON!!!!!! On a serious note i see that some ppl on here are as anal as i am when it comes to petty shit such as dirty engine bays.. So umm.... take it as healthy criticism and dont get all pissy with the people that help you ;-) (not that its any of my business)</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> But when you have to work on the fuckin thing more than you drive it </div> i think i know where your going with that.... its so true. for both our car's
    New rides
    89 STD ranger 2.3 5spd
    97 7G

Proto
    i drive mine every day also. hundreds of miles on the weekends. still says clean for the most part besides dust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast