The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ganador front bumper for 8G

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    dominican_gtz

Ganador front bumper for 8G

I want this Ganador front bumper from Japan...it look nice...

Looks good... Trigger would be the one to talk to if you're serious about getting it.

AK1 can also get it, but I don't know if he surfs here anymore.

I got a quote on that years ago, its pricey so save up. I'll see if i can find the quote.

get ready your pocket if you want it , because you gonna pay a lot of money , but the bumper is nice :twisted:

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

I found the quote, its from Aug. 2002 (Wow, I didn't think it was that old hahaha...)

RedGalant,

Ganador Front Bumper, $740.00
    Ganador Side Skirts, $570.00
    Ganador Rear Bumper, $488.00

If you are curious to know where we are getting it from, it's straight from Japan, from Kurumax, 0243-63-5555 if you speak Japanese
    Shipping rates are unavailable yet but for the front bumper we are possibly looking at $600 for one piece. I will have to get back to you on that next week. Also, availability in Japan is uncertain, but eventually it will be in stock regardless.

Drew, Horsepower House
    [email protected]

yup, that's about right. my JDM bumper was about $600 shipping and another $100 in customs broker fees on top of the full retail price of the bumper.