The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TURBO questions

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

TURBO questions

I finally got my tax money and im gonna install all my turbo stuff... I need a fuel pump which im ordering, afpr and something else i cant remember off hand. My question is what afpr do u recommend and does it make a difference. Also as far as boost controllers ne preference on electronic or manual brands...

I have 14b gst mani and o2
    1g bov
    greddy emanage blue ignition. and two other harnesses other than pressure
    450cc blue tops
    fmic

i need
    ic pipes
    fuel pump
    afpr
    boost controller
    some guages'

im thinking about pocketlogger and wideband right now

if im missing ne thing or ne suggestions please let me know...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    You wont need an AFPR unless you get a large pump like the Walbro 255. If for some reason you think you need a 255, get the Aeromotive AFPR

Just get a Walbro 190 and save yourself the money of an AFPR install.
    7g for life!

thanks

up to what horsepower does the 190 and my fpr support because i would like 300bhp in the near future ... Thanks for the response..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Re: thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Johnathansgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>up to what horsepower does the 190 and my fpr support because i would like 300bhp in the near future ... Â*Thanks for the response..</div>

300whp on the stock block is pushing it. Anywho 300whp would be fine on a 190.
    7g for life!