The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official Aftermarket List:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 61

Official Aftermarket List:

Can someone please post any source for aftermarket that they know of, 4cyl and 6cyl, true bolt on, no it came off an eclipse so it should work on ours crap.

If we do it in a list I think it will be much better.

- Tech
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

Re: Official Aftermarket List:

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Greek
    no it came off an eclipse so it should work on ours crap.

- Tech
    y not? you have better chances of finding parts if you search "eclipse" rather than " Galant". just my 2 cents
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

Much of the Eclipse stuff is a bolt on. Intakes, suspension, turbo kits (with minor mods), exhaust with minor mods (at least on the 8G).

exactly lol

Because I want things that are specifically designed for my car, that I know will fit my car, the eclipse chasis/engine bay isn't the exact same...if I'm going to mod my car I'm going to do it right.

I did the whole custom thing, the first daily driven Supercharged Second Gen RX-7 all custom work...the day I blew the motor is the day I vouched never to do custom work again as it's more headaches then it's worth.

Back on topic, made for the galant, to fit, without any modifications;

ok lemme ask you this, you see an intake made for the 3.8 v6 eclipse but dont see one for the galant, but you know its the same engine and it will most definitaly, without a shadow of doubt fit you wouldnt get it because it dosent say its made for the galant?

Quote Originally Posted by newguyonblock
    ok lemme ask you this, you see an intake made for the 3.8 v6 eclipse but dont see one for the galant, but you know its the same engine and it will most definitaly, without a shadow of doubt fit you wouldnt get it because it dosent say its made for the galant?
    No I would, but only if it fit for sure, wihtout having to make custom brackets, etc.

And AFAIK, the two intake paths are different in certain areas...

but there are things out there that say vehicle specific but still require some mods, so you can get something for your G but still may have to do a lil custom work to it. Me personally i think custom work is better because its custom so you know no1else has it. again my 2 cents

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    well it may bolt right up but like the intake for the 4g eclipse, it only fit the manual trans although i think they now have one for the auto.

but if you want 9th gen galant parts that is available at the moment, then an intake in ebay made by weapon r and sprint springs and some billet grills also in ebay.

thats all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    well it may bolt right up but like the intake for the 4g eclipse, it only fit the manual trans although i think they now have one for the auto.

was the difference in the manual and auto in the 9g/4g? idk so of course das y im askin

but there are things out there that say vehicle specific but still require some mods, so you can get something for your G but still may have to do a lil custom work to it. Me personally i think custom work is better because its custom so you know no1else has it. again my 2 cents
    haha yes, I'll pick you up when you're broke down on the side of the road because your custom job turned into a hack job that in turn ended up screwing something major up!

Back on topic yet again, the ebay crap isn't anything official it looks like someone rigged that stuff in there (for christ sakes they tie rap the billet grill on...yeah ghetto) and the Weapon R is crap, nuff' said the RX-7 owners had a field day when they tried to say their intake gave 20 RWHP when in fact it sucked hot engine bay air and was over priced and the RX-7 Owner who dynoed actually lost 5 HP...

the evo's factory brembos fit the 9g galant.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Greek
    haha yes, I'll pick you up when you're broke down on the side of the road because your custom job turned into a hack job that in turn ended up screwing something major up!
    you can have that problem with vehicle specific parts also

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    so as evo rims.

so as evo rims.
    no shit? wow das kool

so as evo rims.
    no shit? wow das kool
    ok? you might as well buy some evo wheels when you buy evo oem brakes since most rims won't clear the caliper unless yo rich and can afford some new rims/tires.

oh shit! it is cool.

yea das wha i wanted to do but i kept sayin to myself my car wouldnt look right. although i do still want the brakes lol

yup evo rims do fit, i have the evo7 rims

this thread is useless and so is this post !

Ok...

LETS STAY ON TOPIC HERE GUYS...

SOURCES FOR AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS FOR THE 9G Galant ONLY! If you want to list parts for an eclipse please go to the next button and hit new thread.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast