The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eBay

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

eBay

This may have been posted before, but I've never seen them. I think these woud look awesome with the painting I just did...anybody else have anything like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-MITSUBI...053044072QQrdZ1

pinoyesv6 just sold sum...few people got em..thier nice
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

ipaintu
    omg wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg Â*wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:</div>
    I feel you pain! :cry:

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    hmm, someone is milking Ebay, huh? It's a good practice let me tell you. Those are nice. Everyone who's gotten them loves them.
    -Pedro

I got mine like 2 years ago now. If they're the same maker, guessin they are, high quality and easy to install. A great addition to anyone's G.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg Â*wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:</div>

Aint this a bitch. I paid almost 100 bucks for them door handles. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ipaintu
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg Â*wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:</div>

Aint this a bitch. I paid almost 100 bucks for them door handles. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:</div>

close...

PurpleHaze
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg Â*wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:</div>

Aint this a bitch. I paid almost 100 bucks for them door handles. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:</div>

close...</div>

That sucks dude. But I wasnt sure if these would look good without the wood grain around them, any of you have pics?

I got those in the past for 25 bucks used and 60 bucks brand new shipped to me. I think I sold around 8 or 10 of those sets to members here for that price.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PurpleHaze)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg Â*wtf... know what i paid for a set.... :shock:</div>

close...</div>

That sucks dude. But I wasnt sure if these would look good without the wood grain around them, any of you have pics?</div>

you could always get them and get the silver trim like I did