The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OBX Headers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    galant_got_speed
    OK now im pissed. the headers are too long and i dont have the custom pipe...i cant take out the cat or i wont pass inspection...so now i have to order that freakin pipe...everything was so easy we woulda been done in 30 min but that damn cat...ugh.

i dont know WHY i didnt buy the thing on ebay that came with the downpipe...now im stuck cuz i cant find newhere that sells it seperately...

not to post jack but. if i buy the cali spec obx headers by OBX from eBay will that eliminate both my cats? and even if it eliminates one will that make my check engine light come on?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK now im pissed. the headers are too long and i dont have the custom pipe...i cant take out the cat or i wont pass inspection...so now i have to order that freakin pipe...everything was so easy we woulda been done in 30 min but that damn cat...ugh.

i dont know WHY i didnt buy the thing on ebay that came with the downpipe...now im stuck cuz i cant find newhere that sells it seperately...

</div>

Check with OBX themselves. don't they have a phone number that you can call? I'm pretty sure they can send you the part.

galant_got_speed
    Ok well i emailed OBX about a week ago and they havent responded...i dont see a phone number on their site to call either..this is really bugging me, paid almost 200 bucks for headers that were said to fit my car and i cant use them...i dont wanna go to a big shop cuz theyll charge me out the ass but mom and pop garages cant weld stainless steel...i just need a cusotm pipe so i can push the cat back or down a little...cuz the header is too long ill get some pics tomorrow.

Proto
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok well i emailed OBX about a week ago and they havent responded...i dont see a phone number on their site to call either..this is really bugging me, paid almost 200 bucks for headers that were said to fit my car and i cant use them...i dont wanna go to a big shop cuz theyll charge me out the ass but mom and pop garages cant weld stainless steel...i just need a cusotm pipe so i can push the cat back or down a little...cuz the header is too long ill get some pics tomorrow.</div>

go to meineke! charged me $138 with taxes included to do all the piping/bends/flanges/welding/hangers. i installed the headers myself and rode to the shop on open headers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123