The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tire pressure

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

tire pressure

anyone know the correct tire pressure i shuld be running on with stock 15" hubcaps on a 8g?

It should be printed on the side of the tire, but I usually go about 35psi.
    sig too big

ya for sum reason my tires only say the max which is 50psi but obv im not gunna go that high...mine r at 32 and at times i feel they may b too low but its comfortable tho so i might keep it there

you dont go off what the tire says, you go by the specifications that are written on the sticker inside the drivers door jam.

my gtz calls for 32 in the front and 29 in the rear (if i remember correctly). i ride 33 all the way around.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    you dont go off what the tire says, you go by the specifications that are written on the sticker inside the drivers door jam.

my gtz calls for 32 in the front and 29 in the rear (if i remember correctly). i ride 33 all the way around.
    Ditto. Polish is right. What is on the tire is the maximum inflation the TIRE itself can handle. The minimum recommend pressure is printed on the drivers door information sticker. DO NOT inflate the tire to or above the tires maximum inflation pressure.

I ride mine at about the same pressure as Polish does, and my 19s for summer around 35psi.