The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pictures and Info on the New Galant

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 89
    the photoshopped image is not bad, with the mask missing it looks pretty sweet, and EVERY CAR has the potential to be something sweet

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>the photoshopped image is not bad, with the mask missing it looks pretty sweet, and EVERY CAR has the potential to be something sweet</div>

damn right, and as long as this new Galant gets a 5spd or 6spd i'm all for it!!

GalantDoTd
    I won't "condemn" it yet but from the overall shape of it I also will be moving on in a few years. I dislike the Camry and Accord immensely and can only take so much of the Altima.

Why do they always fuck up good shit? It is like a mission statement.

ralliart
    All midsize cars gonna be this big, thats inevitable. If I look at honda accord now i would say that 1998 looks better but sometimes thing just have to grow on you.
    When the altima spied, nissan ppl with their 240sx, maximas hated it coz it looks bloated. Now that it is out and have 240 hp they just keep bragging it.
    What really important is that Mitsu better put some muscle behind. Nothing a 240 hp + 6 speed manual can't fix. Remember that this is platform for next gen eclipse too, so they cant make it too soft.

Mgalant99
    I don't know guys, I am giving it time as well. Who knows it may look pretty good. There is a cover over the entire car almost so you can't really tell anything about it. Just going to have to wait and see.

Shylynn
    <span style='color:indigo'>Well IMO its ugly, i like the whole boxy type lines of the 8g's. its seems every car maker is turning to the bubble ass space ship design, pretty soon all we're gonna see on the road are fiberglass balls on wheels. i have a feeling im gonna have my 8g for a looooooooooooooooong time.</span>

I GUESS I'MA BE THE FIRST ONE W/ DA NEW GALANT OUT OF THIS CLUB, HUH!!!!!!!ARE ALL OF YALL JUST SPEAKIN BULLSHIT CUZ EVERY1 ELSE IS OR WHAT?????SEEMS LIKE IT!

EXCEPT THIS TIME, I'MA GO FOR THE V6 MODEL LOADED, MANUAL PREFFERED, AND MY NEXT G-RIDE WILL BE THE ONE W/ RIMS, INTAKE, EXHAUST, ETC.!!!!

EDITED MY SHIT, SO YALL DONT THINK IM CALLING YALL PEEPS TRADERS - FOR THE MEAN TIME, WE ALL GOT G-RIDES, DO WE NOT????????????????????????? - I'MA PUT IT IN THIS PERSPECTIVE, THOUGH............. ITS LIKE ME BEING A L.KING AND WANTING TO BE A FOLK(Fight Only Latin Kingz), CUZ THE FOLKS GOT ALL THE G'S, WHICH AINT TRUE, BUT I'MA LET YALL MARINATE ON THAT FOR A HOT MINUTE!

tgc boomMMM!
    Semper Fi'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("RedGalant2001")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("sarah")</div><div class='quotemain'>the photoshopped image is not bad, with the mask missing it looks pretty sweet, and EVERY CAR has the potential to be something sweet</div>

damn right, and as long as this new Galant gets a 5spd or 6spd i'm all for it!! </div>

I FEEL THAT! I say just give them time, and we'll see if they strike-out or not!!!!!
    Semper Fi'

GalantDoTd
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>I GUESS I'MA BE THE FIRST ONE W/ DA NEW GALANT OUT OF THIS CLUB, HUH!!!!!!!ARE ALL OF YALL JUST SPEAKIN BULLSHIT CUZ EVERY1 ELSE IS OR WHAT?????SEEMS LIKE IT!

EXCEPT THIS TIME, I'MA GO FOR THE V6 MODEL LOADED, MANUAL PREFFERED, AND MY NEXT G-RIDE WILL BE THE ONE W/ RIMS, INTAKE, EXHAUST, ETC.!!!!

I AINT NO TRADER - AS FOR ALL OF YOU, I'MA PUT IT IN THIS PERSPECTIVE, ITS LIKE ME BEING A L.KING AND WANTING TO BE A Â*FOLK(Fight Only Latin Kingz), CUZ THE FOLKS GOT ALL THE G'S, WHICH AINT TRUE, BUT I'MA LET YALL MARINATE ON THAT FOR A HOT MINUTE!

tgc boomMMM!</div>

Aside from the fact that what you wrote is barely english, those of us who dislike the new Galant are not "traders". If you think that we are turning on mitsubishi then maybe we are TRAITORS.

Andy
    looks like a damn dodge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantDoTd)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>I GUESS I'MA BE THE FIRST ONE W/ DA NEW GALANT OUT OF THIS CLUB, HUH!!!!!!!ARE ALL OF YALL JUST SPEAKIN BULLSHIT CUZ EVERY1 ELSE IS OR WHAT?????SEEMS LIKE IT!

I AINT NO TRADER - AS FOR ALL OF YOU, I'MA PUT IT IN THIS PERSPECTIVE, ITS LIKE ME BEING A L.KING AND WANTING TO BE A Â*FOLK(Fight Only Latin Kingz), CUZ THE FOLKS GOT ALL THE G'S, WHICH AINT TRUE, BUT I'MA LET YALL MARINATE ON THAT FOR A HOT MINUTE!

tgc boomMMM!</div>

Aside from the fact that what you wrote is barely english, those of us who dislike the new Galant are not "traders". If you think that we are turning on mitsubishi then maybe we are TRAITORS.

</div>
    HAHAHA! I was going to say the same thing. "TRADERS!" I am however a trader. I will trade in the galant probably for an A6 or S4 when the new ones come out for 2004. Not dissing mitsu, but the locally made mitsus are crap.

GREEN is the new BLACK

[/quote BY GALANTDOTD]

it's called S-L-A-N-G - dont test me! - nuff said bout it'--->let me put that in your words------>enough said about that, little buddy!!
    better? -
    good golly jeez - its about time!

as for the new g-ride - who's not gonna notice the new change in the body?
    but, watch it come out w/ a 260hp v6 motor, and then we'll see every1's comments - but then again, maybe it won't!!!!we'll see!!!
    Semper Fi'

ralliart
    Yeah it looks like american car coz I think part of it getting bigger is for most americans bigger means better. Seems like mazda is the only jap company that go against the mainstream with its Mazda 6 and it looks damn good too.
    Reason for this is coz most of us like euro/jap styling better than american. The 8G is styled for Japanese/Euro market too thats why it looks good. for example, the last accord that is trully global accord which is 94-97 looks the best IMO. So does IS300, G35, Mazda 6, 350Z, RX8 etc.
    If you read euro magazine they always dislike american designed car, label them as bland and cumbersome such as accord and civic coupe, camry etc.

GalantDoTd
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>it's called S-L-A-N-G - dont test me! - nuff said bout it'</div>

Oh that's right! I forgot your the fool who carries that gun around all the time. Well I'd better watch out...you might pull out your gat and bust some caps in my ass.

Grow up and get a fuckin' education.

Damn the Photo shop Galant looks good

Well without the mask and rear cover the photo shop job looks pretty damn good, you got talent whoever did that and the 2004 Galant actually looks nice kind of like the 7 series bimmer. But thats just a photo shop job so Im not getting happy and were not sure it will look like that photo shop anyway. All I know is that with that mask on it looks ugly and boxy and very corny looking. I guess I should have a little more patience, because it is covered up, but I was expecting Mitsubishi to be more original than copying the Altima and Camrys shape or make the Galant look more like the shape of the Lincoln LS, or something totally different but thats just me.

I just hope they dont just slap that Diamante engine there and dont tweak it out, they need to get that 205 hp the engine puts out to at least 225-235, considering the competition is blowing Mitsubishi away. And they need a manual thats for sure at least on the GTZ. Ill try and show more faith but I just cant imagine a GTZ with that shape, maybe I just love the 8G design a little too much.

PS KinGAzteK02LA nobody is selling out on Mitsubishi. Its a matter of opinion and some people just want Mitsubishi to be on top for once cuz we like their cars and the company. We like to voice our opinions if we feel the shit their coming out with is no good were not gonna pretend its hot just because its got the triple diamond on it.

Now that I think about it I doubt Mitsubishi will probably do anything with the 3.5 liter Diamante engine, probably just leave the output at 205 and think thats good enough for the 2004 Galant. And they will be back in the same spot where they started from with a weak ass engine trying to haul that heavy body around and wondering why it comes in last on car reviewers track tests compared to other family sedans.

Only Mitsubishi knows the answers to all these questions : (

Also if I were to sell out Mazda 6 here I come, damn the Mazda 6 is a hot car!!!!!!
    Someone post a picture of that ride!!!!!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>OH my god..............That has gotta be the ugliest thing i've ever seen.......Looks like a damn ACCORD......(THE BACK)......

I am glad I got the 2001 Galant.........They started to fade after 2002...(no offense to you owners)......</div>

thank you. what are they thinkin. looks like a 300m or something! man thats got to change

The JDM Mazda 6:

And about the Galant, everybody is jumping to conclusions, I'm sure when everyone saw the 8G covered up like this there like wtf? BUt it turned out beautiful!!! And like i said before as long as its got 250hp + a manual tranny count me in!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("GalantDoTd")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("KinGAzteK02LA")</div><div class='quotemain'>it's called S-L-A-N-G - dont test me! - nuff said bout it'</div>

Oh that's right! I forgot your the fool who carries that gun around all the time. Well I'd better watch out...you might pull out your gat and bust some caps in my ass.

Grow up and get a fuckin' education.</div>

LOL - WHAT AN IDIOT!

"Whatever you say buddy, o.k.....I..I.I....I..I.I.I..I don't want any trouble, o.k........by the way fella, what's a gat and a cap??"
    lol

no need to pursue this further, since you're not in ATL, so shit is dead, aiight b'!!!!

now go whack-off n quit wasting your time!! one luv for all the real peeps out there keepin' it real!!!!1

Semper Fi'

Tiptronic
    i fell in love with the 8G as soon as i saw it. i dont think i will ever like the new version

Re: Damn the Photo shop Galant looks good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("GalantT3")</div><div class='quotemain'>PS KinGAzteK02LA nobody is selling out on Mitsubishi. Its a matter of opinion and some people just want Mitsubishi to be on top for once cuz we like their cars and the company. Â*We like to voice our opinions if we feel the shit their coming out with is no good were not gonna pretend its hot just because its got the triple diamond on it. Â*</div>

no doubt T3, I think thats what we all want too---but with all the stronger engines all the other competition is coming out with, mitsu. is definitely gonna have to take it a step up to compete w/ the competition!

i still think the future g-rides wont be a dissapointment, but like i said - we'll see how it comes along!!!!!!

the triple diamond will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'></div>
    Semper Fi'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast