The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What my Galant looks like with my new 20's!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Damn those look even better than the last ones. Stronger too.

ok I know the thread is old but I have a friend that wants to put 20's on his 9g and he would like to know what size wheel and tire he should use

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Los Angeles, i remember your other rims at the meet about a year and a half ago, and these are the ish! lookin fly bro!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by racesnos
    Los Angeles, i remember your other rims at the meet about a year and a half ago, and these are the ish! lookin fly bro!

we typically wait a year to bring threads like this back to life... so you're a few months early, try again later.....
    -Chris

AWWWW yeah. Now you just need a fuzzy fedora and some hoes. 8)

im not feelin the 20's either... not without a drop or them being blacked out...

I didn't like the 9g that much but now I see the potential, I didnt notice it wasnt dropped, and it may be the tint, or the color, but it looks very nice!!

Thanks for all the good feed back... I got a few new mods on my G right noe ill post up some pics soon...

Can't drop too much with those 20"s. I bet you're already rubbing when you go over speed bumps or when extra people are in the car right?

I miss mine. I need to get one rechromed and then I'll be rolling dubs again too!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    Can't drop too much with those 20"s. I bet you're already rubbing when you go over speed bumps or when extra people are in the car right?

I miss mine. I need to get one rechromed and then I'll be rolling dubs again too!
    U can drop it..... and it looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida

No rubbing? Rolled fenders?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida

No rubbing? Rolled fenders?
    yup.... no rubbin.... no rolled fenders

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12