The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My New Teins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28
    TGC Regular

My New Teins

These are quick snapshots of my new Teins By the way Is 395 a good deal for KYB Suspension and installment?

Linkin Park Rules!

Experienced TGC Member
    LOOKING GOOD. Good choice.
    Linkin Park is ok band i tell u what.

i'm assuming TEIN s-techs not TEIN coilovers (SS, SS-P, BASIC)?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    You sound like Hank Hill, I tell you what.

Those wheels compliment your color really well. Just need to get rid of the pansy band sticker and get a sticker of a real band!
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Yeah, Tein- S Tech, and whats wrong with Linkin Park? Thanks by the way for the comments., and I made those "pansy" stickers myself, so Im proud of them.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    You sound like Hank Hill, I tell you what.

Those wheels compliment your color really well. Just need to get rid of the pansy band sticker and get a sticker of a real band!
    haha i got that from him and larry the cabel guy DAMM I love that show bunch of rednecks..

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Looks good n clean, now all u gotta do is remove that pinstripe, it will look so much better... that and the Tezzas, JDM tails would look perfect on ur ride.

Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Looks good n clean, now all u gotta do is remove that pinstripe, it will look so much better... that and the Tezzas, JDM tails would look perfect on ur ride.
    i totally agree. i like ur rim selection cuz most people would have put chrome against your color car...the pin stripe is gay and for old people in domestics, and altezzas are just so 90's....other than that, nice work.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

looks good 8)
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

TGC Regular
    any suggestion in taking out the stripes, i just tried a few minutes ago with my nails, but it seems likes its going to take forever and its going to leave the sticky residue (going have to wash my car again if i do)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    Yeah, Tein- S Tech, and whats wrong with Linkin Park? Thanks by the way for the comments., and I made those "pansy" stickers myself, so Im proud of them.
    Wasnt making fun of the sticker, just the band on it.......JP they arent too bad, just not heavy enough for me.

As for the stripe, let the car sit in the sun for a few hours then try again. Mine came off pretty easily with little residue which eventually washed off.
    7g for life!

Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)
    any suggestion in taking out the stripes, i just tried a few minutes ago with my nails, but it seems likes its going to take forever and its going to leave the sticky residue (going have to wash my car again if i do)
    i used a razor on mine (very carefully) and coke (not the drug, lol). i would only reccomend my strategy if u just feel like half assin'. most people scrape it off and use, uh...goo-gone i think.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

Nice! About the price:

Do you mean $395 for the parts and the labor?
    GR2?
    Alignment included or not?

TGC Regular
    its 395 parts and labor(GR2), but they didnt mention nothing about alignment

Experienced TGC Member
    alignment is always seprate...i think speciality alignment is like $100

do you really have to change the shocks too?

I have an 03 and it still feels ok....

Nice! Those rims do look good against the red. The pin stripe is alright, but definitely would look better without it. Lincoln Park... eh, they are alright. Fort Minor is kind of cool though, especially since the guys from Styles of Beyond are all over the album. I love Styles of Beyond.

TGC Regular
    AHHH "Lincoln Park" :x , I didnt really like Fort Minor that much, The Collision Course was awsome. About the shocks, Ive read that you do have to change the stock suspension sooner or later, its all in the sticky in the suspension fourms, something like that.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    that looks awesome 8)

my car has that IDENTICAL pinstripe..was this something from the factory? I've never taken time to figure that out but I don't know if my car's previous owner put it on there (doubt it because they didn't own it for too long). Now I have something new to research.

The only things I'd display in my windows are car equipment company's and my school's sticker...Linkin Park was cool before they became mainstream.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

That's an ok price than, but ask them about the aligment too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast