The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Electrical Problem

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Electrical Problem

Alright, I installed a remote start in my car and it works great but after installing I ran into some big problems. First, I can't turn on my headlights when my car is off, they turn on for a second and then shut right off. They also shut off as soon as I shut off my car instead of when I open my door. The next problem is my brights, turn signals and fog lights only work sometimes. I have to turn the ignition to the on position and off again several times before I can get them to work. They all work or don't work at the same time so they are all apart of the same problem but I can't figure out what it is. I've looked all over and can't find anyone else who has had this problem so I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one. Any suggestions would be great.

Sounds like a error in wiring, check your connections and what you've spliced into to make sure it isn't any of the related wires.

Experienced TGC Member
    dont dont have a suggection but commant. something like remote starter let the pros do it!!! if u are not good with electrical