The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: halo headlights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll have a set of 2000 lights for sale pretty soon if someone wants to buy them to use for a conversion. Â*I'll let them go for pretty cheap, they're already cleared too. Â*PM me an offer.

Dave</div>

pm sent</div>

Lights are on hold for local member. </div>

Damn that was quick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll have a set of 2000 lights for sale pretty soon if someone wants to buy them to use for a conversion. Â*I'll let them go for pretty cheap, they're already cleared too. Â*PM me an offer.

Dave</div>

pm sent</div>

Damn that was quick</div>Damn, you ain't lyin'!

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll have a set of 2000 lights for sale pretty soon if someone wants to buy them to use for a conversion. Â*I'll let them go for pretty cheap, they're already cleared too. Â*PM me an offer.

Dave</div>

pm sent</div>

Damn that was quick</div>Damn, you ain't lyin'!</div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Papi_Chulo51

thx

thx peeps im gonna try and get those on ebay. If i was to go to eric i would also have the option of chromed or black... right?

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar

Re: thx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'>thx peeps im gonna try and get those on ebay. Â*If i was to go to eric i would also have the option of chromed or black... right?</div>

you only get color, no chrome since he fabric a bezel so it looks stock

Re: thx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'>thx peeps im gonna try and get those on ebay. Â*If i was to go to eric i would also have the option of chromed or black... right?</div>yeah like he said, the only option is black for now, but i know there are some geniuses here that will change it up b4 to long.

TGC Regular
    HAHA, just stumbled on this post. Why you selling so soon Str8. Anyway, yes they are USDM heads.... the back of the headlight is faricated (fiberglass). You can do pretty much any color besides chrome since i have yet to find a paint that actually looks chrome and not dull silver (that doesnt cost $200 a quart). Besides, who wants chromies any more .. Get em color matched..

And BTW $426 is a great price considering those are the only DUAL projectors that i have made so far.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Papi_Chulo51
    they look real nice too. looks like you do a good job. well actually im sure you do a good job but the way these guys are referring you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12