The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: highest HP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    my JDM Conversion put me at 380 WHP

This might be your best bet happy reading.
    -Pedro

TGC Regular
    isnt rpw's 6pack capable of making like 800hp?
    Your signature is too long.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should be required to use the search function 100 times before you're allowed to post.</div>

i did n didnt see nutin bout the highest hp reached by a galant. y dont u search it n tell me?</div>

y DunT u LeArn to Tiyype RiGht?!

Spelling like an idiot is annoying, learn to type properly. I had to be the grammar nazi here.</div>
    I concor. About 95% of the new n00bs type ghetto...
    7g for life!

Proto
    mine puts down a little over 820 at the crank, like 160 at the wheels

I got this many hp yo -----> :reelax:
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should be required to use the search function 100 times before you're allowed to post.</div>

i did n didnt see nutin bout the highest hp reached by a galant. y dont u search it n tell me?</div>

Spelling like an idiot is annoying, learn to type properly. I had to be the grammar nazi here.</div>

He probably had to take english 101 over

Papi_Chulo51
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should be required to use the search function 100 times before you're allowed to post.</div>

He probably had to take english 101 over </div>

lol ha... ok fine i will take more time while typing and do it properly... just to let you know english was my second language and i also use AIM a lot. i got in the habit of typing "ghetto". Maybe my spelling is annoying but it's just habit, i had no idea you guys hated it... meh bayd< just playin

Papi_Chulo51
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should be required to use the search function 100 times before you're allowed to post.</div>

My apologies to you as well... i didnt mean to be like that

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(solofantasy)</div><div class='quotemain'>you guys are nuts Â* Â*

I have straight up 145 HP and 155 Torque on my STOCK 03 ES Galant!

upgrades: Â*
    True Flow Filter, Blue neon, LED kits.

Weight Deduction:
    license Plate off.

after all those.... I still have 145 HP Â*</div>
    i doubt that......

i didnt even break 100 to the wheels. with cai, header exaust walbro 190 fuel pump and safcII
    i also have 03 es i4

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papi_Chulo51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should be required to use the search function 100 times before you're allowed to post.</div>

He probably had to take english 101 over </div>

lol ha... ok fine i will take more time while typing and do it properly... just to let you know english was my second language and i also use AIM a lot. i got in the habit of typing "ghetto". Maybe my spelling is annoying but it's just habit, i had no idea you guys hated it... meh bayd< just playin</div>
    its all cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(solofantasy)</div><div class='quotemain'>you guys are nuts Â* Â*

I have straight up 145 HP and 155 Torque on my STOCK 03 ES Galant!

upgrades: Â*
    True Flow Filter, Blue neon, LED kits.

Weight Deduction:
    license Plate off.

after all those.... I still have 145 HP Â*</div>
    God I hope you are on drugs or something
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12