The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone remember Steven Lorenz??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Galant98ES

Re: Anyone remember Steven Lorenz??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shannon957g)</div><div class='quotemain'>He had a 7th gen galant, lived in Saint Louis Missouri --the last time i heard from him---and eventually sold his car to get a turbo'd talon.

I haven't talked to him in about 4 months, and just recently ran across another thread on Â*streetcarforums.com ....

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread....&threadid=50254

I hope to God it's not him.

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.</div>

Not so many moded galants around here.

I think the people on this board would do the same for a fellow Galant owner. If it was within a feasable distance, I know I would definately attend the funeral of a TGC'er who had a tragic death. Life must go on, but I'd definately make a positive effort to pay my personal condolences to someone I was familliar with.

Such a tragedy this is. It's not the first, not the last, but should always be a reminder to keep your head in the game. Be smart. I'm not saying don't punch it every now and again, because that's inevitable. Being the owner of a car you put all your heart and soul into, you have an obligation to push it's limits from time to time, but for Heavens sake DO IT SAFELY!! Keep your head up, don't be a wise ass and make the right descision!!

Be careful guys, please. I don't want to see a Galant wrapped around a tree posted in the pictures forum here.

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

Galant98ES
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadow19)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wholy helll... Is that what you can really get in a galant??? cause she is Hawwwt</div>

Only if you drive a 7g and live in st. louis :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>on another note Steve is a goofy focker Â*</div>

ya, i've talked to him quite a bit on and off the boards, he's a cool kid, i remember when he was stressin' about finances and everythign w/ his parents and i helped him out a wee bit, again, the liklihood that it were him is low.

anyone want to do a location search and call home number?
    -Chris

Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiTrOuSoXiDe)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the people on this board would do the same for a fellow Galant owner. Â*If it was within a feasable distance, I know I would definately attend the funeral of a TGC'er who had a tragic death. Â*Life must go on, but I'd definately make a positive effort to pay my personal condolences to someone I was familliar with.

Such a tragedy this is. Â*It's not the first, not the last, but should always be a reminder to keep your head in the game. Â*Be smart. Â*I'm not saying don't punch it every now and again, because that's inevitable. Â*Being the owner of a car you put all your heart and soul into, you have an obligation to push it's limits from time to time, but for Heavens sake DO IT SAFELY!! Â*Keep your head up, don't be a wise ass and make the right descision!!

Be careful guys, please. Â*I don't want to see a Galant wrapped around a tree posted in the pictures forum here.</div>

couldn't have said it any better.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12