The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: got NEW INJEN Short Ram Intake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31
    Experienced TGC Member

got NEW INJEN Short Ram Intake.

I had cheap CAI from Ebay which was ok... now i got this Injen short ram which i really like...
    i still needs to clean the around engine area it looks dirty!
    BEFORE
    AFTER

Experienced TGC Member
    Simple Green is ur best friend

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>Simple Green is ur best friend</div>

ya but short ram is so mutch better...

I think he was talking about your dirty engine bay. I wouldn't even post mine. Looks like I went through a mud puddle under there

Experienced TGC Member
    yup ya need to clean dat shit

I have heard corrosion and rubber degradation problems due to Simple Green. I use Greased Lightning Orange Blast, which is a d-limonene (orange peel extract) cleaner. It's smells good, is non-toxic, and is nicer on the environment. Same price as Simple Green at Autozone.

Experienced TGC Member
    YA i got to try someone that and clean that shit up.

nice! i was going to get it in blue but im not realy sure now the red kinda throws it off...maybe i'll go with the polish one?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Experienced TGC Member
    ya i m gone paint the valve cover blue so its gone match.

Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya i m gone paint the valve cover blue so its gone match.</div>

when u paint the valve cover, do u need to use actual engine paint or just regular spray paint? i was thinkin about painting mine chrome.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsuree8thgen)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya i m gone paint the valve cover blue so its gone match.</div>

when u paint the valve cover, do u need to use actual engine paint or just regular spray paint? i was thinkin about painting mine chrome.</div>

painted chrome????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsuree8thgen)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya i m gone paint the valve cover blue so its gone match.</div>

when u paint the valve cover, do u need to use actual engine paint or just regular spray paint? i was thinkin about painting mine chrome.</div>

painted chrome????</div>

naw man you don't want to paint it...either get it diped or you can polish it yourself it takes time though... a lot....

how do u polish it? i want all chrome/ polish accents under the hood.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsuree8thgen)</div><div class='quotemain'>how do u polish it? i want all chrome/ polish accents under the hood.</div> you gotta sand that mug using different grits and wutnot if you search you will find a link to some other site but i think its the same when polish anything...

where did you get the MAS adapter i have been to atleast 10 autoparts stores and they have no clue what i am talking about

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwest_G)</div><div class='quotemain'>where did you get the MAS adapter i have been to atleast 10 autoparts stores and they have no clue what i am talking about</div>

u tried advanced auto parts? if they don't have em try procarparts.com, they might have it. i think thats where i got mine before i did my short ram/cai.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwest_G)</div><div class='quotemain'>where did you get the MAS adapter i have been to atleast 10 autoparts stores and they have no clue what i am talking about</div>

it comes with the kit...

why don't you email injen and ask them about the price for one. here is a link to one of there sites.http://www.injenonline.com/

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Looks good.

Injen Shorty

Furious

When you say you liked it better. Is it because of looks or performance and if so how much better than stock.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast