The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grill...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Grill...

I want to change the look of my grill now that I have tinted my headlights. I'm planning on getting another grill like the one on it now from a junkyard and modify it myself. I was planning on removing the slits and making it look like the VR4 grill somewhat.

But my question is, with the tinted headlights...Should I go black to match the lights or white to match the car? Everybody does the color to match the car. I figure matching the headlights would be a little different. Gimme some input...

I think color match or wrap in cf because your headlights arent a solid black, if you paint the grill it would be a solid black. so I think it would look weird with the grill dark and the headlights lighter

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

I say color match it. I think the reason no one does it in black, without a black car, is bc it looks like it is unfinished. Like you still need to paint it, from the junkyard, ya know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xrs2)</div><div class='quotemain'>I say color match it. I think the reason no one does it in black, without a black car, is bc it looks like it is unfinished. Like you still need to paint it, from the junkyard, ya know.</div>

good point :? guess I was just trying to be a little different...

keep it painted the same color. but im sure you can customize it to make it look your own

well here is mine....it is black like the heads and not color matched to my car...take a look and see what you think for yourself...im actually selling mine cuz i want to go color match so if you decide you like it hit my up
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

or, this is just an idea, you could paint the top bit of it white across(to match the eyelids), and then paint the rest of the bottom black to match the headlights. it might possibly look like the headlights/eyelids kind of continue across...i dno, just popped into my head. take it or leave it