The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Has anyone seen the new Galant SE?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Rising_Suns

Has anyone seen the new Galant SE?

It has some interesting trimmings that may be of interest to some people, like new headlights and taillights.

..just thought I'd give yall a heads up.

-Davide

rolling
    do you have a pic maybe so we can see it

Rising_Suns
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rolling)</div><div class='quotemain'>do you have a pic maybe so we can see it</div>

I've searched around, but the only pics I was able to find were from the Mitsu-motors website...you can't really see much though, except for the rims. The headlights are black, instead of the standard chrome that you normally see. And the the taillights have a chromed trimming. There's some other goodies too.

Next time you drive by your local dealership, take a look.

2006 Galant SE
    MSRP* $ 21,999
    Comes standard with: a 2.4-liter MIVEC engine, a four-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control, air conditioning with automatic climate control, power windows/locks/mirrors, daytime running lights, 140-watt CD/MP3-compatible audio system with six speakers, color LCD audio/trip/outside temperature display, trip computer, four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), speed-sensitive power steering, limited-edition seven-spoke 17-inch alloy wheels, tire pressure monitor system, sport-wrapped leatherette steering wheel with audio controls, black leather seating surfaces, smoked headlight lenses, fog lamps, smoked taillight lenses with chrome surrounds, integrated rear spoiler, color-keyed exterior accents, cruise control, aluminum pedals, large chrome exhaust tip, advanced dual-stage front SRS air bags,â€* front seat-mounted side-impact air bagsâ€* and more.

-Davide

I know what mods I'm doing!
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

its basically all the options of the V6 car, with the 4 cylinder powertrain.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    wow, standard abs, standard side impact airbags, SE is a nice price.

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-spot)</div><div class='quotemain'>It kinda like the Altima SE.</div> i was thnking the same thing
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.