The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More smoke from the Exhaust

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

More smoke from the Exhaust

Ive have noticed that my car has being spitting out my white smoke from the exhaust. It mostly happens when im idling at a stoplight and when i tap the gas i see alot of white smoke. I took the car to the dealership and the only thing they did was put some stuff in the oil to see if its a oil leak or something. But what could make my car spit white smoke like that. My anti-freeze isnt low so i dont know what the prob is. The car runs fines just seem like its more white smoke.

Thanks

Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)
    well, remember the what causes the color of smoke. black=gas, white=water, and last blue=oil. i guessing u can rule the oil and gas out. check your coolant levels again just to make sure it isn't depleting more than usual. i'm not 100% but it could be a water making it's way into the combustion chamber.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.