The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Door Panels

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Door Panels

Simple question,

How do they come off? I got three screws out (door handle one, bottom one, and handle cup area one) and I could see clips if I pryed a little but I wasn't going to tempt fate in my new car.

Also, on the tweeters, Is there anyway to mount aftermarket into them? I've got a full Alpine 6 1/2 Inch Component set and dunno if I want to get someone else to install them or what.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

your already there...just pull that shit out... just lift and pull...but its a bitch putting it back hahahah have fun
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Are you positive, on a 9G? Seem'ed like it was awfully snug for just having clips left on it.

Update, this is true, but apparently there is a black clip that breaks when you take the door panel off that you have to replace any time you take the door panel off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Greek
    Update, this is true, but apparently there is a black clip that breaks when you take the door panel off that you have to replace any time you take the door panel off.
    yes, that is correct.

Re: Door Panels

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Greek
    Simple question,

How do they come off? I got three screws out (door handle one, bottom one, and handle cup area one) and I could see clips if I pryed a little but I wasn't going to tempt fate in my new car.

Also, on the tweeters, Is there anyway to mount aftermarket into them? I've got a full Alpine 6 1/2 Inch Component set and dunno if I want to get someone else to install them or what.
    whitch alpine components did you get?

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Oh I sold them, not going to put them in there anymore - stock is good enough for now...if anything I just might add better 6x9's in there for the better mid/low range response.