The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Things to do with $2500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Go for a custom interior touch. Buy 250,000 of the old penny gumballs and stuff the interior with them hehe.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strahan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Go for a custom interior touch. Â*Buy 250,000 of the old penny gumballs and stuff the interior with them hehe.</div>
    Now theres an idea

Experienced TGC Member
    hey man, I was at your age about month 1/2 ago. I have money too, but the best thing to do, seriously is to invest it. It wouldn't hurt to tint, or upgrade stereo system and maybe just a lil shiny tip. But I am pretty much in the same situation. Invest it in just a reg. savings account. You'll be glad you did in the long run. :thumbsup:
    -Chris

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey man, Â*I was at your age about month 1/2 ago. Â*I have money too, but the best thing to do, seriously is to invest it. Â*It wouldn't hurt to tint, or upgrade stereo system and maybe just a lil shiny tip. Â*But I am pretty much in the same situation. Â*Invest it in just a reg. savings account. Â*You'll be glad you did in the long run. :thumbsup:</div>

One a side note, what does a tip do? XD

J. T. Z.
    I would definitly start with a drop. Then rims (18's or 19's). You might even have enough left over for some tints.

ozkrow
    first thing is trade in the car..and get something with some aftermarket support..or youll hate yourself later...hehehe...

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. =) Keep 'em coming if you've got more, anything would be appreciated. Now you guys have got me considering just lowering it and tints...hehe. (body kit.. oh well)

newsobe
    hey 2000gtz i can sell u the side skirts and rear from erebuni plus since i live close to u i will personally bring u the stuff. it's brand new never installed i bought the full kit but only need the front so now need to sell the sides and rear let me know if u are interested.

if u don't know how it looks go to http://www.erebuni.net/ge/mitsugalant99.htm

to see the pic.

was it the shogun

newsobe
    the sides and rear are the same in shougun and evo 384, they are crux sides and regular rear appron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12