The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chrome pillars!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 77

chrome pillars!!!

dose anyone have these on there G? ebay dosent have a pix of a galant with them on, and i havent seen anyone on there with em here is a set that im thinkin on buyin...
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Experienced TGC Member
    ya i want to see that on galant i saw that ebay also $40?

i think i might me the first 8) has anyone seen a g with it on?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nope. put it on already.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    nope. put it on already.
    yea, but u have a 9G, he has a 8G

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    nope. put it on already.
    yea, but u have a 9G, he has a 8G
    yeah...but aye take sum pix i wanna see, do you like em?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    theres a 9G member here who has them but in carbon fiber.

I'd like to see how it looks on yo car.

i plan on gettin it after i do the ac lights wid pinoy i'll post it up then, as far as CF one's i don't think it would really stand out from a far... since 8g's have that chrome trim around the windows i think it would go good with the pillars + i got chrome handels

Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    i have out here and it looked pretty good. the guy had an 8th gen that was silver with chrome door handles sitiin on chrome 20z he also had his stock oem mirrors molded with the mercedez benz turn signals in them too (everybody out here is doing this for just about every car and truck now). we were at a light when i saw him. haven't seen him since and no one seems to know the gut either

Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    i have out here and it looked pretty good. the guy had an 8th gen that was silver with chrome door handles sitiin on chrome 20z he also had his stock oem mirrors molded with the mercedez benz turn signals in them too (everybody out here is doing this for just about every car and truck now). we were at a light when i saw him. haven't seen him since and no one seems to know the gut either
    would you recomend em... was it a clean install where the pillars meet the chrom window trim

would you recomend em... was it a clean install where the pillars meet the chrom window trim
    oh definately! it was clean as hell!

oh definately! it was clean as hell!
    aight koo i think ima have to get em then haha 8)

Experienced TGC Member
    u no i m waiting for a picture post a pic when u put the pillars on, if it looks good then i gone get them it will also match my chrome door handles.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    u no i m waiting for a picture post a pic when u put the pillars on, if it looks good then i gone get them it will also match my chrome door handles.
    I been looking for you to get them first

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    i know it's the reason why i was askin if anyone had a pix but since not that many peps here like the chrome look wasnt expecting much but yeah will post pix asap but i don't plan on buyin it till i pay off my insurance first hahah $700 bucks damn i could of bought my rims

there was a white 8G i've seen around the base over here with them.. i'm a chrome fan myself but i think they overdid it.. he had the chrome door handles, liscense plate frame, pillars, and chrome door protectors, chrome grill and i think i saw the chrome windshield wiper blades... :shock:..
    i still would take a shot at the pillars...kinda pricey though
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

GEMINITHUG
    i was looking for these, would go nice with my chrome rims and door handles where did u find them? i wanna by a set nowwwww!!!!!

PurpleHaze

galant_got_speed
    for some reason i am not a huge fan of chrome...i guess its because whenever i think or see chrome i think of ghetto rappers driving escalades with huge ass 23's on em....or ricers with chrome spinning hubcaps...bastards ruined it for me!!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by galant_got_speed
    for some reason i am not a huge fan of chrome...i guess its because whenever i think or see chrome i think of ghetto rappers driving escalades with huge ass 23's on em....or ricers with chrome spinning hubcaps...bastards ruined it for me!!! :evil:
    Chrome pillars might be over doing it, but I would like to see how it looks. Having a hard time picturing it looking good though...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast