The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chrome pillars!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 77
    i think on the right color "g" (ie may black, silver, or dover pearl/white) the chrome pillars would definately set it off especially with the chrome door handles and chrome rims. anything over that to me would be over doing it (ie chrome fender trim, door trim, window wipers).

GEMINITHUG
    im going to order it friday and have pics up soon after...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GEMINITHUG)</div><div class='quotemain'>im going to order it friday and have pics up soon after...</div>

aight good i want them but i want to see how it looks.

GEMINITHUG
    saw a G with them today in brooklyn, they look HOTTTTTT, he did not have chrome door handles and it still look hot im getting em for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GEMINITHUG)</div><div class='quotemain'>saw a G with them today in brooklyn, they look HOTTTTTT, he did not have chrome door handles and it still look hot im getting em for sure.</div>
    what was the color of the g?

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMINITHUG
    saw a G with them today in brooklyn, they look HOTTTTTT, he did not have chrome door handles and it still look hot im getting em for sure.

it was pearl white, he had no rims or anything special on the car but the pillars just caught my eye. he was going in the car wash i had just gone through like 5mins ago i would have taken a pick of it if i caught him in the wash with me.. my car is black i got chrome rims and door handles so i know its gonna look hot

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    it was pearl white, he had no rims or anything special on the car but the pillars just caught my eye. he was going in the car wash i had just gone through like 5mins ago i would have taken a pick of it if i caught him in the wash with me.. my car is black i got chrome rims and door handles so i know its gonna look hot

did you order the 6pc or 4pc?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    did you order the 6pc or 4pc?
    6pc

don't forget to post pix... i havent seen anyone in SD with em so i would be the first IN SD hhahah do you know when they will be commin in?

just bought mine.. all this chrome i got and still no rims
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>just bought mine.. Â*all this chrome i got and still no rims Â*</div> hahah i heard dat!!! i just orderd the chrome grill and im on stock wheels... with no hubs hahahha

has anyone got their pillars in yet? I am anxious to see the pics..

GEMINITHUG
    Picking up mines today ill have pics up soon

TGC Regular
    When you get them on, post up pix fast. At first I wasn't considering this, but now I'm kinda curious. Especially since I have a black "G" with chrome wheels and chrome grill (even my tint is called "Cool Chrome", but looks like light silver). If I like the way it looks, I may pick up a set along with the door handles. How much did you pay for your set? I just looked on ebay and the average going price of a 6pc set is about $45-$95.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    When you get them on, post up pix fast. At first I wasn't considering this, but now I'm kinda curious. Especially since I have a black "G" with chrome wheels and chrome grill (even my tint is called "Cool Chrome", but looks like light silver). If I like the way it looks, I may pick up a set along with the door handles. How much did you pay for your set? I just looked on ebay and the average going price of a 6pc set is about $45-$95.
    finaly hahah don't forget to post pix... but i never seen the pillars go up to 95+shipping F dat just wait till their 45 i don't think its worth THAT much

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    finaly hahah don't forget to post pix... but i never seen the pillars go up to 95+shipping F dat just wait till their 45 i don't think its worth THAT much
    Just so Happens that the company on ebay that is selling it is located 5 mins from my house , i called them last week and got the address. they selling the pillers for $45 6pc so im gonna go get them after work today. ill post pics tonight but it will be phone cam pics i wont have acsess to a digi cam not till tomorrow. ill try to take clear pics and post better ones tomorrow

my father saw a G with the Chrome Pillars he ran to get me but i didnt see it. the car was spotted outside my mother's flower shop on S. Conduit & Francis Lewis in Queens

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

i'll be lookin foward to seein em are both or ur guys cars black?

Experienced TGC Member
    someone is selling this G on ebaymotors he has chrome pillars i like it
    i am gone order em. but then i m thinking it will look bad i allready have chrome door handles it will look bad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast