The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chrome pillars!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 77
    looks good dude should of got the 6pc set hahah
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

the pillars on that red "g" look prett god to me..

GEMINITHUG
    Ok guys I picked up the pillers yesterday, Good News is they Look Really Good on the G . Now For the bad news. They are not made from Stainless steal like the Chrome door handles. The pics on Ebay make them look like they do but they are not. They are Chrome but more like a plastic Sticker with 3m tape on the back. The material looks durable and will keep its shine. I found it strange when the lady told me she had to make them and it would be 15 mins. I was disappointed when I first saw it but I was like what the hell, ill take one for the team. I installed them right in front the store and good thing I did cause the back ones where way to short , whatever measurements she had was all off so I went back in and told her. She came out took the measurements on my car and made me two back ones over. I feel for all the people that ordered theirs cause its gonna be too short. My advise is if you get them to be very careful because these things stick good and fast and once its on there its on there you cant take them off with out damaging them.All in all they look good. You cant tell they are not stainless unless I tell you.The Lady Told me the stainless steal ones are more expensive obviously. So my Guess is the ones that are $95 are stainless steal. ask the seller first before you purchase them. Here are some pics....

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    i'll be lookin foward to seein em are both or ur guys cars black?
    yes my car is black

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    someone is selling this G on ebaymotors he has chrome pillars i like it
    i am gone order em. but then i m thinking it will look bad i allready have chrome door handles it will look bad.

it looks good with the chrome door handles ill post my pics soon

so they were too short... i hope this don't happen to anyone that buys em online....you said they were sellin em on ebay right you should let em know whats up before they go selling the wrong size if anyone else ordered chrome pillars on ebay let us know how the fittment go's...

guess i'll find out when i get back home
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

GEMINITHUG
    Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    so they were too short... i hope this don't happen to anyone that buys em online....you said they were sellin em on ebay right you should let em know whats up before they go selling the wrong size if anyone else ordered chrome pillars on ebay let us know how the fittment go's...
    they should have the correct fittment now, since she took the measurements on my G to make me some new back ones. I guess the people before that got screwed. Maybe thats why the red galant posted above has the 4pc, maybe the two back ones where short and he left them off. mines look exactly like how his looks. the company that sells them are the ones from ebay. the same exact one that u posted. its like 10 different sellers on ebay but most of them are the same company cause they are all located in brooklyn and i called the numbers they had on ebay come to find out its the same damn place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GEMINITHUG)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>so they were too short... i hope this don't happen to anyone that buys em online....you said they were sellin em on ebay right you should let em know whats up before they go selling the wrong size if anyone else ordered chrome pillars on ebay let us know how the fittment go's...</div>

they should have the correct fittment now, since she took the measurements on my G to make me some new back ones. I guess the people before that got screwed. Maybe thats why the red galant posted above has the 4pc, maybe the two back ones where short and he left them off. mines look exactly like how his looks. the company that sells them are the ones from ebay. the same exact one that u posted. its like 10 different sellers on ebay but most of them are the same company cause they are all located in brooklyn and i called the numbers they had on ebay come to find out its the same damn place.</div> do you remember the measurments for the back cuz i wanna send em an email before i buy em... cuz i think it won't look right without the back pices...

GEMINITHUG
    nope, measure it on yours and send them the measurements if its too long you can always cut some of with a blade.

damn, thats nice!

I have the chrome pillars on my galant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikedela)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the chrome pillars on my galant</div> post pix!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikedela)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the chrome pillars on my galant</div> post pix!!!</div>x2

on the six piece kit does the other two pieces go on the back door in between the triangle and roll down window. I cant tell from the pics.
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

GEMINITHUG

Re: reply

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atish25)</div><div class='quotemain'>on the six piece kit does the other two pieces go on the back door in between the triangle and roll down window. Â*I cant tell from the pics.</div>

Yes

Re: reply

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GEMINITHUG)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atish25)</div><div class='quotemain'>on the six piece kit does the other two pieces go on the back door in between the triangle and roll down window. Â*I cant tell from the pics.</div>

Yes</div> it does look long in the pix but yeah thats where it go's

still waiting on my set.. not impatiently though cuz i already know 9 times outa 10 i'ma have to send them back for the back peices bein too short.. .
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>still waiting on my set.. not impatiently though cuz i already know 9 times outa 10 i'ma have to send them back for the back peices bein too short.. . Â*</div> i sent the seller an email about the problem and told them i would send the correct measurements, so from now on they would fit... :?

Apex_$hocky
    do you guys know if they make them in different colors? like silver/satin?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast