The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chrome pillars!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 77 of 77
    you could paint em i know they have em in CF most likely on ebay... have you checked there yet?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Apex_$hocky
    yeah but it's all chrome or cf..

Experienced TGC Member
    ok i order my 6pcs chrome pillar. they better look good on my car!

Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    ok i order my 6pcs chrome pillar. they better look good on my car!
    keep us posted 8)

GEMINITHUG
    Furiousgtz pmed me and told me his back ones did not fit also. Fing Retards did not fix the measurements they took from me

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GEMINITHUG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Furiousgtz pmed me and told me his back ones did not fit also. Fing Retards did not fix the measurements they took from me</div>

yo dude whats the mersurements on the back?

GEMINITHUG
    pmed you back, ill have to measure it when i get home

damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...</div>

x2 the company wants pics on my pillars being to short in order for them to send me the good ones..
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...</div>

x2 the company wants pics on my pillars being to short in order for them to send me the good ones..</div>
    ya i send them pictures and they send me right sizes...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...</div>

x2 the company wants pics on my pillars being to short in order for them to send me the good ones..</div>
    ya i send them pictures and they send me right sizes...</div> do you have m on the g yet? i wanna see this is going on before MOD

Experienced TGC Member
    not bad at all.

take a couple pics of them in the shade and to where there is not DIRECT sunlight on them, as is in the above picture
    -Chris

damn im missing out i need to get these ASAP!!!! 8)

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn im missing out i need to get these ASAP!!!! 8)</div>
    ya match them with ur new shoes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...</div>

ya i send them pictures and they send me right sizes...</div>

yo can you just send me the pic you sent them.. ? i'm sure all they look for is them being too short and not the actual car.. PS. SOMEONE!? I still need the MEASUREMENT!
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GUTTAZMITZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn this suxs can you post those measuremetns on here too fuckin lazy to go out and do it 8) thanks...</div>

ya i send them pictures and they send me right sizes...</div>

yo can you just send me the pic you sent them.. ? i'm sure all they look for is them being too short and not the actual car.. PS. SOMEONE!? I still need the MEASUREMENT!</div>

ya send those pictures...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234