The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So I was at WORKS today...LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!:) MUWAHAHAH!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Rising_Suns

Re: So I was at WORKS today...LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!:) MUWAHAHAH

Strut bars didn't do anything for my old 240sx. I've never had aftermarket sway bars though. Would you say it's really worth the $$?

I don't want sway bars just to have them. I want something that will actually perform well. There's too much junk out there on the market.

I know for a fact in my RX-7 it made my car much tighter in the corners, made the front fill a lot stiffer when just cruising down the road too...I would never AutoX again without one!
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newguyonblock)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Da_silvagride)</div><div class='quotemain'>To bad they don't make one for us 8g people *:evil:</div>

whats wrong with the addco one??</div>

i thought the final addco still had a lil issues?</div>

Yeah... it still has issues, but nothing that a little grinding/cutting and some grease can't sort out. Here is my thread on it.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=46147

cape97
    sup shiznit....TRUST ME MAN!!! SWAYBARS WORK!!! Even I used to not believe on them since I had strut bars...but strut bars are completely different than swaybars....strut bars just stiffen your chassis and kind of keep everything tight...but swaybars help control the dyamics of your car or its movements...you won't be disappointed!!!

man swaybars can really make a car.

before my swaybar upgrade i was cranking up the dampening force on my struts to get that solid flat handling feel. but of course it would ba at the sacrifice of ride quality.

now with my swaybar upgrade, i can ride around town in complete comfort with my shocks set to "1" all around. and still handle like i'm on rails. and when i turn them up to full dampening...... aw man. its just sick.

upgrade your springs and shocks first. then sways. after the first things are done, sways are the best thing you could ever do for handling.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by cape97
    sup shiznit....TRUST ME MAN!!! SWAYBARS WORK!!! Even I used to not believe on them since I had strut bars...but strut bars are completely different than swaybars....strut bars just stiffen your chassis and kind of keep everything tight...but swaybars help control the dyamics of your car or its movements...you won't be disappointed!!!
    I believe it. I can take corners like never before. I just had a couple of problems installing mine... but it still wasn't enough to make me go back to stock.

Payday is only four days away argh!

Jamie@WORKS
    Well, Paul stopped by the shop again on Saturday and took me for a drive with the new swaybar installed. The car felt great (3 people inside). It still retained a high level of comfort, but was more poised. We went through a couple of curves getting off the freeway at an elevated rate of speed and the car just stayed planted. Very well balanced without a hint of tire-squeeling understeer

I might be a little biased though

jamie, what else you guys cookin up for us?
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Schaweet, my insurance bill just paid it self because I overpaid by $300 (they changed my quote)...can we pay for the full thing and get a refund on whatever the amount is after the group buy is?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12