The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: working on the rest of my interior/dash added (56k nono)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 70

working on the rest of my interior/dash added (56k nono)

so i allready did my headliner and visors in black suede and planned on doing the doors also....well i finally got around to starting it today... it should be finished up tomorrow, but i got a few pics of the progress.

front of fabric piece
    back of the fabric piece
    panel wo/the fabric piece
    first coat of black paint
    panel painted w/4coats of clear
    1 fabric piece done
    all 4 panels w/suede
    super 77 and krylon fusion
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Nice work.

That Shit is going to be hot when you get it all done

getting closer...should be done tomorrow

01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

I was liking it untill I saw the yellow, in my opinion, its gatta go :!:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was liking it untill I saw the yellow, in my opinion, its gatta go Â*:!:</div>X10....I was looking and was like damn, that looks good...then BLAM....the yellow killed it for me...good work though.

been yellow for about a yr now...dont think its goin anywhere

check my WWW
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

wow they look great...That yellow HAS to go ASAP..Looks like big-bird been in that shyt

Side note: how was workin wit suede? i hear its diffucit
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>been yellow for about a yr now...dont think its goin anywhere

check my WWW</div>are you gonna do the dashboard and the other paneling in suede or paint them black too? i know pvu_rida wants to do all of his interior in black.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>been yellow for about a yr now...dont think its goin anywhere

check my WWW</div>are you gonna do the dashboard and the other paneling in suede or paint them black too? i know pvu_rida wants to do all of his interior in black.</div>

yeah i got black vinyl for the front half od the dash and ill paint the back plastic part....everything els that is grey in the car will be black...gonna do vinyl on the back of the seats too...along with the leather katskins as soon as i get the cash together,
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

yellow and Galant doesn't seem to blend very well some how... :?

newest pieces

i dont know if im feeling the painted handels though....anyone got a set of the chrome ones laying around???
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>been yellow for about a yr now...dont think its goin anywhere

check my WWW</div>are you gonna do the dashboard and the other paneling in suede or paint them black too? i know pvu_rida wants to do all of his interior in black.</div>

yeah i got black vinyl for the front half od the dash and ill paint the back plastic part....everything els that is grey in the car will be black...gonna do vinyl on the back of the seats too...along with the leather katskins as soon as i get the cash together,</div>if you were closer to houston, i can see pvu_rida coming down there to pay you to do his car in black for him.

hahah yeah houston is like a 12 hrs from here....but i would deffinatly help hook up a fellow member....i need to find a black carpet now too
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Calipso
    How the hell did you get the yellow in the lettering (dome light) and on the vents (hazard signal)?

well the dome light letters are a little bit of magic my wife pulled with a paper clip lol and the hazard button i just masked off before i painted it. the vents i took completly apart and painted every piece.....they dont move as freely in the slots as before but i dont mess with them much anyway
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Please get rid of the yellow! :oops: Other than that.. everything is looking good..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    That yellow is aweful. The rest is top notch.

TGC Regular
    I like the yellow. It give the door a nice contrast with dark suede.

Sweet! I like the yellow and black together, but that's because I'm a Steeler fan. If the outside of the car was either black or yellow, I'd say it goes, but not with a silver car. I hope you plan on adding more yellow inside then, like on the seats with some two-tone yellow and black.

I'm assuming you laid the suede over the stock cloth. Did you have any trouble trying to get wrinkles out of the suede or did it lay flat pretty easily?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast